• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No. You're right.
In this case I think it is clearly you. Hell, you don't even own any Vibergs so clearly you are trolling
fight[1].gif

Emixam

Reaction score
those look great ! I have the exact same but with cap toe, and I must say they look better without !

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Dang. 1/2 size smaller and you might have had a buyer.

Skell6009

Reaction score
Here are my MTO copper task roughout boots. Size 8.5. Gonna put 'em up on eBay before I test the waters here.
Those are very very tempting. I am probably a size 8.5 in the 110 last since I am a 9 in the 2030 last. I was so set on this makeup but then I saw this waxed brown one which is absolutely perfect.

I know there was a recent styleforum version but unfortunately it was the 2045 last instead of the 110. I would have preferred the speed hooks as well.

Last edited:

cj610

Reaction score

Those are very very tempting. I am probably a size 8.5 in the 110 last since I am a 9 in the 2030 last. I was so set on this makeup but then I saw this waxed brown one which is absolutely perfect. I know there was a recent styleforum version but unfortunately it was the 2045 last instead of the 110. I would have preferred the speed hooks as well.
Agree.......Would have been on board with a 110 last. I should say though that it's a great looking boot either way.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Scotch cordovan from sample sale, real photos in a bit

2045 is pretty chunky, undecided if I like it or not

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, that's two. Viberg does group orders with as little as four people, right?
tongue.gif
Yes and no. Viberg doesn't do group orders except through stockists, like Styleforummarket. Part of the reason that we set that up was because more and more wholesalers are finding it unprofitable and difficult to work with individual groups who don't have retail experience. We are happy to entertain whatever the membership wants, but for each order, we do try to limit to 2, and in some special circumstances, 3 different makes, based on popularity, and we try to not have 2 makeups that are too much alike. Our next set of makeups will be in September, since we still have 2 sets of orders outstanding, and I want to get those out to members before we do another order.

Stay tuned.

Cheers,

Fok.

Skell6009

Reaction score
Yes and no. Viberg doesn't do group orders except through stockists, like Styleforummarket. Part of the reason that we set that up was because more and more wholesalers are finding it unprofitable and difficult to work with individual groups who don't have retail experience. We are happy to entertain whatever the membership wants, but for each order, we do try to limit to 2, and in some special circumstances, 3 different makes, based on popularity, and we try to not have 2 makeups that are too much alike. Our next set of makeups will be in September, since we still have 2 sets of orders outstanding, and I want to get those out to members before we do another order.

Stay tuned.

Cheers,

Fok.
Thanks for the info Fok. Is the 110 Copper task (or whatever leather is used) automatically going to be one of the September set of makeups?

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure they did that this last round. Second MTO was natty CXL derby with 5 brass eyelets.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Fok. Is the 110 Copper task (or whatever leather is used) automatically going to be one of the September set of makeups?
Pretty sure they did that this last round. Second MTO was natty CXL derby with 5 brass eyelets.
We couldn't get that leather in on time, so we will do it next round, as long as Viberg is ready.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads