• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gte872h

Reaction score

For those who got in on the Unglazed Natural or Navy Shell Cordovan Boot release... I have an interesting article for you to check out. Or if you're just interested in shell cordovan as well you might find it interesting. I had a ton of questions over on /r/goodyearwelt about Glazed vs. Unglazed so I wrote a little article about it. Since I work with a ton of leather and have lots of both Glazed and Unglazed, both leather goods and boots, I felt like I may have the most experience beyond someone at Horween. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks Deusis. Much appreciated.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
SF derby

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
way to many lines in that new boot going in odd directions for me...I can see the appeal for some and always cool that they are doing new things. Thanks god cause my wallet could not take it if every style was appealing to me!

Last edited:

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any experience ordering from Rivet and Hide? If you in Canada and can share some details it would be even better.

I want to get Boondockers on 2030..

Nvspwndamnstr39

Reaction score
@Steel28 Danny from Rivet and Hide is a pleasure to work with. I've always received quality goods from him and with quick shipping, although I'm in New Jersey USA, so I can't comment on Canada shipping issues or duties. He's flexible and responsive. I happen to have bought stitchdown 2030 boondockers on leather sole from him and they came in a day and a half. He's thoroughly knowledgeable about sizing. I'd give it a try. Good luck!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OliviaMerchant