• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Troubles With VAT, best course of action?

anhtu

Reaction score
Arizona Being the hot place for skating. The thing is, it's always been a hot spot; it's
only that new people are making their way out there. Skateboarding at Arizona has always been prominent, when you look back over several decades. http://www.cross.tv/blog/77496

The '80s had JFA, Patty Sellers' ramp and the Barecover competitions you forgot about the one where a run was taken by Ken Park . 1 contest of that age was Streetstyle at Tempe, where Neil Blender graffiti'd the wallride and did a selection of tricks that had never been seen before.

The '90s so did H-Street with, and rolled in Colby Carter, Chris Livingston and many others.

Then it was time for World Industries/Blind and two of Randy Colvin the loved skaters and Tim Gavin. Currently, Ronnie Creager, Donny Barley, Rob Welsh, Ernie Torres, Cody Boat, and ams from all over call the Phoenix area home for part of this year. All the time, there've been plenty of ditches, empty pools, ledges, and banks for everyone to skate.

THE CREW

Cowtown Skateboards has numerous stores in the Phoenix area, and they cater to the skaters' needs. In the beginner who needs to buy up his first set to the pro who has to get one on charge and lost his plank while drunk--they can handle it. It is hard
putting on a contest that is fictitious, and they've done it. Just ask Marty Murawski, he's entered them all.

THE Program

Previous years' events were held in Desert West Skatepark. It is the oldest park in the Phoenix area, and it's not the best one a large, flat area with a volcano and a couple ledges round it, with that said. However, this year's event took place in Peoria, at the Rio Vista Skatepark.
The road course there is tightly-packed and fast-moving having an equal mixture of transition and street obstacles. The only additions necessary were a fire hydrant and a massive plastic Jersey barrier.

THE CONTEST

There were more than 100 entrants, and just riders Using a recognized business sponsor were permitted to input (so the guys who ride for Board Bro and The Shred Shed needed to sit out this one).

John Goemann did backside tailslides Quarterpipe quicker than a 50-50 would be taken by most people. David Gonzales didn't stop skating the whole day; when his name was called to pick up his second place prize money, he was still rolling around.

The favorites of last year Lizard King and Adam Dyet needed a little problem this season; neither made it past the opening complete skateboard review.

Adam was claiming food poisoning--something of a lousy roast beef sandwich--and I overheard Lizard complaining about an inured knee (and who could be surprised, after that triple kink rail from Lizard of Oz).
skateboard-497706_960_720-810x536.jpg

They Equally resisted the urge to pile the weekend's rest out, and also stuck around for suggestion. Lizard impressed with a crowd-pleasing backside 180 one-foot, if he had stuck the Cab heelflip he tried, and Adam could have taken it.

Since the winning was thrown down by Robbie Brockel Move pretty early at the event, everyone had a good 25 minutes to step up this however they could.

From He had been willing to take whatever it'd give him although the looks of it was heading for a three flip lip. A number of the tre reverse efforts ended in switch hurricanes, and one almost a noseblunt. His "go for this" strategy got the best of him if he scorpioned hard.

THE CASH

I am not sure exactly when it happened, but ams Get paid. I guess that would make them semi-pro.

I remember when ams need to turn down the money so they could remain an amateur and would place in a contest that is professional. Not any longer, and I am sure these men are thankful for that because Circa set up two grand for first place, a grand for second, and five hundred for the third.

I saw Nick Fiorini a couple of days and he was looking at a vehicle that was new. Another couple of Gs threw up for the very best trick competition like Robbie Brockel is taking this summer off, so that it looks. I am sure there are people around who will point out that the winners of both the competition and trick were locals, which there was a few nepotism happening.

Well, I rather doubt it. Nick Fiorini won and David Gonzales came in second, but I believe everyone that was pretty much figured it could have went either way as soon as the results were called. As far as best suggestion goes, a perfect 10-stair is pretty much the same where you move, and the audience was unanimous on that one.

And what was that--there was no guy bowl that is older jam? There are a couple of really killer, although I know bowls in the Peoria skatepark And during the day David Gonzales, team managers could be caught by you And some kid who believes he is Chet Childress sessioning that the 'crete.

Randy Colvin Was up in there. And come to believe Of best skateboard, where were Chris Livingston and Colby Carter? When there had been a bowl Contest Aaron Astorga could have won, Bruno Passos could have obtained second Place, and Colvin would have come in third.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads