• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things that are pissing you off- Food & Drink Edition

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

They taste better if you don't put them in your ass first. Pro tip and all.

Its now quite clear to me that we hang around in VERY different social circles.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brown rice sushi is just terrible.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Back to the "local ingredients" discussion for a second . . . a friend of mine just got back from the area in Piedmont where the Slow Food movement started and said that she ate at a restaurant that listed the ingredients' distance, from where it was grown to the restaurant, on the menu.:plain:

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If they didn't include a breakdown of every conceivable cost and environmental impact of the transportation method....it doesn't count. I mean, a onion could be coming from 30 miles further away, but if they transport them in a Prius vs. the closer farm using a Rolls Royce Phantom....well that could totally upset the calculation.

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If they didn't include a breakdown of every conceivable cost and environmental impact of the transportation method....it doesn't count. I mean, a onion could be coming from 30 miles further away, but if they transport them in a Prius vs. the closer farm using a Rolls Royce Phantom....well that could totally upset the calculation.

Phantom Onions are FAR better than Prius Onions. Everyone knows that

Swift-panda

Reaction score
North american, specifically canadian bacon. Learn to cut it properly! I don't want to have to use 50 rashes of bacon to have some bacon with my eggs. I want to chuck two in the fry pan. Australian size rashes = proper size.

KJT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fridge/freezer went into defrost mode today and continued to defrost for hours... It's not broken, just needed to be reset, but a whole bunch of food turned. Annoying as ****.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads