• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My sister in law (should say Ex) the evil ***** from hell was named executor of my wife's mothers estate. She has decided to sell the family home against the wishes of my wife and her brothers. FC refuses to listen to reason and is acting out of spite.

We though ok we could buy the house, the bank would give us the money no problems rent it out for a few years fine, so we make her a reasonable offer after consulting other family members but no go.

***** refuses to see reason or deal with any other family member. Wife feels like she has run over the ********. ( Oz colloquial expression describing extreme bad luck)

Legal advice is that as executor she has the right to do what she wants, total cluster ****. Going to spend the day going through the old testament to find the best curse and then pronounce it upon her.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My sister in law (should say Ex) the evil ***** from hell was named executor of my wife's mothers estate. She has decided to sell the family home against the wishes of my wife and her brothers. FC refuses to listen to reason and is acting out of spite.
We though ok we could buy the house, the bank would give us the money no problems rent it out for a few years fine, so we make her a reasonable offer after consulting other family members but no go.
***** refuses to see reason or deal with any other family member. Wife feels like she has run over the ********. ( Oz colloquial expression describing extreme bad luck)
Legal advice is that as executor she has the right to do what she wants, total cluster ****. Going to spend the day going through the old testament to find the best curse and then pronounce it upon her.

Queries.

1. Are you in PA, NJ, NY, or DE?

2. Do you have seven thousand dollars?

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ 1. No in Australia.

2. Not to spare have exhausted legal avenues here.

3. Her final replay 'well you can stand there at the auction and bid on like everybody else.' FTFAJ

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^ 1. No in Australia.
2. Not to spare have exhausted legal avenues here.
3. Her final replay 'well you can stand there at the auction and bid on like everybody else.' FTFAJ

Nice working with you Dr. Venkman. 

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My beard grows much more on the right side of my face than the left. I look like I am inbred when I start growing it out.

you cant trim it to be even?

This wonderful new phone is at low battery, well before the end of the day. oi geez what disappoint.

4g?

that sucks. sorry man. :(

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why the hell are people like this. At tragic times like these normal people try to put aside their bullshit and reconcile. Who thinks "hmm, mum just died, perfect time to screw everyone over". I hate people.

Last edited:

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Why the hell are people like this. At tragic times like these normal people try to put aside their bullshit and reconcile. Who thinks "hmm, mum just died, perfect time to screw everyone over". I hate people.

Human nature , human nature..

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I kinda have that in the back of my head, but haven't pushed it. The Mrs. wants to sell it Owner Finance but I am just not ready for the hassle.

Why wouldn't you?
It is just like being a landlord, except for the fact that you have $ five figures $ non-refundable in your bank account.
If they don't perform you can cancel the contract and re-sell the property.

My father re-sold the same commercial property four or five times, each time pocketing about $20,000

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

actually I think it happens quite often... people want to get their hands on the booty whatever it may be... house, artwork, furniture.... it brings out the dick/**** in people.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

actually I think it happens quite often... people want to get their hands on the booty whatever it may be... house, artwork, furniture.... it brings out the dick/**** in people.

Maybe normal was the wrong adjective.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's happened a couple of times in my extended family... ******* jackals

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

**** like this is one the of reasons why I don't deal with most of my family, my aunt did that numerous times when my grandparent died, she just took jewellery etc. with out telling my mom, when they were packing down my grandparents house, when they moved to a nursing home and claimed, that she didn't know where it was and my mother and grandmother found out that, she had stolen from my grandparent bank box, such a lying stealing sack of ****.

I lent my sister about 20k as she needed them for a couple months, 5 years later I haven't seen a dime and she claims it's like 2k well knowing it's not. I have written of the money, but I'm content on making her and her bf's life a living hell. :devil:

When my grandmother died, my cousin called my sister, so **** could come to the hospital, while I was there even though my mother had told her not to and stay the **** out of **** that wasn't her business, when I arrived at the hospital, my cousin and uncle (my aunts housebound, so he's not even a blood relative.), stood their and told that she was coming and he didn't want any arguing and fighting, I can't describe how pissed I was, I just wanted to throw them out the 16th story window. :censored:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^:cry:

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

**** like this is one the of reasons why I don't deal with most of my family, my aunt did that numerous times when my grandparent died, she just took jewellery etc. with out telling my mom, when they were packing down my grandparents house, when they moved to a nursing home and claimed, that she didn't know where it was and my mother and grandmother found out that, she had stolen from my grandparent bank box, such a lying stealing sack of ****.
I lent my sister about 20k as she needed them for a couple months, 5 years later I haven't seen a dime and she claims it's like 2k well knowing it's not. I have written of the money, but I'm content on making her and her bf's life a living hell. :devil:
When my grandmother died, my cousin called my sister, so **** could come to the hospital, while I was there even though my mother had told her not to and stay the **** out of **** that wasn't her business, when I arrived at the hospital, my cousin and uncle (my aunts housebound, so he's not even a blood relative.), stood their and told that she was coming and he didn't want any arguing and fighting, I can't describe how pissed I was, I just wanted to throw them out the 16th story window. :censored:

You must have nice family funerals with relatives like that..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads