• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That makes total sense. I’m in the opposite boat where I don’t actually need any tailoring at all except for major events.
But yet I still can’t resist the in good nature stuff haha.

I am back to working in the office - and wearing tailoring - every day of the work week. During the weekends with my kids, I am often in casual casual clothes. Really, I am dressing for weekend lunches and going out to eat with my wife like twice a month, which is a pretty small subset of time haha. I spent the last two weeks cleaning out my closet, and yikes, it made me blush.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am back to working in the office - and wearing tailoring - every day of the work week. During the weekends with my kids, I am often in casual casual clothes. Really, I am dressing for weekend lunches and going out to eat with my wife like twice a month, which is a pretty small subset of time haha. I spent the last two weeks cleaning out my closet, and yikes, it made me blush.
Makes total sense.
I’ll be waiting patiently to see what else you put up! Haha

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not my listing (have no idea who the consigner is), so I have no skin in the game, but I was surprised to see this size 50 Delfino Wool/cashmere Formosa on eBay

I have same sportcoat and love it. It’s such a great color combo and light (ish) weight, it’s a fav of mine early fall through late spring….

Last edited:

Pb924

Reaction score
Not my listing (have no idea who the consigner is), so I have no skin in the game, but I was surprised to see this size 50 Delfino Wool/cashmere Formosa on eBay

I have same sporit coat and love it. It’s such a great color combo and light (ish) weight, it’s a fav of mine early fall through late spring….

Chill please

YoungM

Reaction score
Last edited:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moving a few pairs of pants that either never got worn or only for a couple of times after purchase. Starting out with my favorite DBF style, the two-pleat trousers. All of these are new with tags and all are size 52, although measurements do vary a bit between them.

1) Wool/linen taupe check. SOLD

2) Navy washed Belgian linen. SOLD

3) A light and crispy cotton. SOLD

4) A sturdy but soft cotton twill. SOLD

Attachments

• De Bonne Facture wool linen two pleat trousers in taupe check in size 52.jpg
    De Bonne Facture wool linen two pleat trousers in taupe check in size 52.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 47
  • De Bonne Facture wool linen two pleat trousers in taupe check in size 52_2.jpg
    De Bonne Facture wool linen two pleat trousers in taupe check in size 52_2.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2196.JPG
    IMG_2196.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2200.JPG
    IMG_2200.JPG
    308.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2211.JPG
    IMG_2211.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2217.JPG
    IMG_2217.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2230.JPG
    IMG_2230.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2237.JPG
    IMG_2237.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

TweedyProf

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Found this under sweaters in my knit drawer! Sadly, I'm a 48/50 and this is 52. Rota blue/white seersucker trousers. 18.5 inch waist, but interesting sidetabs with two buttons on each side and an extra button for the front tab. Unfinished cuff, lots of length.

$175 shipped. New with tags. Tried on a few times hoping it would work.
Rota is SOLD.

TweedyProf

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The classic white linen G. Inglese popover bought a few years ago. I've finally decided it's really just a tad tight so letting it go. 39 (21" ptp)

Unworn except to try on. New with tags. $185 shipped.

View attachment 1993203
Just bumping this. NWT Inglese classic popover. A bit wrinkled from being hung up with my other shirts.

lagsun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a pair of dark grey 100% linen Ikiji side-tab trousers in size III. I purchased them right before or during the start of the pandemic and have only worn them 4-5 times. Still in excellent condition but are just sitting in my closet.

I had them slightly altered at the waist and I wear a EU48 in Rota, Doppiaa (and take in the waist) for reference. Details/measurements:
  • single pleat, 100% linen
  • Waist: 31"
  • Front rise: 11"
  • Inseam: 30.5"
  • Thigh: 13"
  • Leg opening: 7.5"
US only. $145 via PayPal with USPS priority mail included.

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

Last edited:

schuermang

Reaction score
Some pants

Rota Brooklyn slate grey heavy cotton twill, Size 50, $225
View attachment 1983075
Rota Manhattan in moss green cotton moleskin, Size 50, $225
View attachment 1983079
Kaptain Sunshine painter pants in natural cotton/linen canvas, size 32 (34 waist), $275
View attachment 1983081
Document ivory selvedge denim, size XL (34-36), $195
View attachment 1983077
Sage de Cret baker pants in reverse bedford cord, size L (34), $175
View attachment 1983073

Bump, these are all still available! Taking 15% off.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikesusan12