• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkater1

Reaction score

If you had two pairs of color4 wouldn't you then own 100% of all alden color4 in the existence of man?

There are a fair amount of color 4's that have come up: Indy, Plain Toe, Saddle, Wing Tip Boot, Cap Toe Boot, Atom. IIRC some one posted a picture from Tassels that had an Indy, Tanker and LHS all in color 4, that was a special anniversary run for them.

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The picture of these two boots together is going up as my new screen saver so I can cry whenever I turn my phone on.
thanks bs, i'm glad you like the picture.
Thank you for posting
you're welcome sir.
nephew,
thank you for posting
you're welcome uncle.
Your right shoe looks lighter than the left.
nod[1].gif
I hope so, I've been trying to tell my wife the same thing.
MR DV - I agree with coolarrow. The shoes are different shades. Return to me and I will ship to Alden free of charge.
sazon, I know you know you and I wear the same size. try saying THAT 3 times in a row.

totalair1

Reaction score
So...any of you got your Alden's listed in your will? I'm available for adoption.

See Ya,
Steve

Johnniegold

Reaction score

So...any of you got your Alden's listed in your will? I'm available for adoption.

See Ya,
Steve

Funny. Not in the will but I have a nephew (a recent Alden addict) who has made it very clear to me, on several occasions, that we wear the same size shoe. So I am leaving him all of my Johnston & Murphy shoes.

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Funny. Not in the will but I have a nephew (a recent Alden addict) who has made it very clear to me, on several occasions, that we wear the same size shoe. So I am leaving him all of my Johnston & Murphy shoes.

That is funny! :D

bucksfan

Reaction score
That is funny!
biggrin.gif

+1

I've told my wife in no uncertain terms that she is to sell them, not donate them. The proceeds would likely pay for most of the funeral service! This could change if I end up with a son-in-law or even a nephew with good taste in shoes and a foot my size.

kram6136

Reaction score
^ Where did you get those? That's pretty close to what I've been looking for. Nice catch!

docalden2013

Reaction score
+1

I've told my wife in no uncertain terms that she is to sell them, not donate them. The proceeds would likely pay for most of the funeral service! This could change if I end up with a son-in-law or even a nephew with good taste in shoes and a foot my size.
My hope is that my six-year-old son learns the Mac Method from his daddy and grows up to be the same shoe size. He's already into colored laces...

CalceoAdamator

Reaction score
^ Where did you get those? That's pretty close to what I've been looking for. Nice catch!

Alden NY sells them.
Alden NY does sell them, but they have limited stock... they didn't have my size, been waiting about 10 months to get them... I actually ended up picking them up at Alden DC, I also picked up a pair in the No.8 shell... Give Kathy a call in DC, maybe they have your size... they just got their shipment in a couple of weeks ago...

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today...
I can't resist wearing my new favorite shoes a couple of times this week, so here again are the unlined #8 PTB's

A nice day for a simple clean look... Black PT slipon shells...

Edit: CelceoAdamator beat me too it, I stand by giving Alden DC a call....
In addition to Alden NY, Alden DC has either this same shoe, or a very similar shoe in black shell and #8 shell. I would give them a call. Either Joe, or Kathy will be happy to help you out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads