• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynahFaithful

Reaction score
Beautiful collection. But, what I like is how well maintained and shined you keep them. Mac - I want to be you when I grow up - and with argyles for all occasions.

Borderline - Can you do this for Aportnoy's collection from the Shoe Appreciation thread?

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
5vcd9w.jpg

whiskey lwb
argyles otc

kit99bar

Reaction score
interesting that the whiskey chukka is so dark. those will be my next pair of shoes. no more cheap clarks that fall apart after a year or so of hard wear
laugh.gif

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kit99bar
interesting that the whiskey chukka is so dark. those will be my next pair of shoes. no more cheap clarks that fall apart after a year or so of hard wear
laugh.gif

I still use my Clarks DB's as my summer shoes since they are light and breathe-able. But quality is day and night..should be a given since you need about 5 pairs of Clarks for 1 pair of Alden.
happy.gif

borderline

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kit99bar
laugh.gif

Well, it's possible that it isn't really Whiskey, but I figure Mac knows what shoes he was wearing that day, or its a typo in his posting. Doesn't it look like ravello? Also notice how the color of the same pair of shoes varies depending on whether it is natural or artificial light.

borderline

Reaction score
One of the interesting things about looking at these photos is how different the shoes look in artificial and natural light. Now, it's possible mac has several pairs of the same model, but let's assume these are the same shoes.

At the top, ravello wingtip boots. Notice how much more orange they are on the left. Same with the middle row, the monks. The ones in natural light have a red tone that doesn't come through as much in artificial light. The bottom two are the wingtips, both in natural light, both awesome.

You can see the same thing with the whiskey NST's in the images above. The natural light whiskey's look much better.

EunTU.jpg

SLAB

Reaction score
amazing collection there Mac

btw anyone selling their pair of Leathersoul chamois Pitt boots in size 8? hit me up

terradilavoro

Reaction score
Originally Posted by terradilavoro
Gentleman, could you please help me to identify those Wing Tip Bal Suede with Crepe sole / leather tip. I googled a lot to discover on which last they are build. Maybe someone recognize if they are LSH/TSM/.... Please have a look: Attachment 61834 Attachment 61835 Attachment 61836 Thank you very much for help. kind regards zaskarion / germany
No one a glue? Maybe Hampton last? The one i saw at TSM got a single leather sole instead the crepe/leather tip the one i ask for. kind regards zaskarion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics