• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomSquared

Reaction score

HAPPY EASTER !

Perfect day for Leffot Tassel Blue Suede !

These are so gorgeous in person, tried wearing mine over the weekend without socks but the damn things are too big. I was thinking of buying some insoles or even some heel stuffers and having them put in, anybody done this before?

BTW JP, I love the easter combo you got going there.

terradilavoro

Reaction score

These are so gorgeous in person, tried wearing mine over the weekend without socks but the damn things are too big. I was thinking of buying some insoles or even some heel stuffers and having them put in, anybody done this before?

i am praying / singing a mantra only in case yours are size 11.5
[COLOR=FF00AA]no, don't do anything but sell them to meeeeeeee [/COLOR]
cheerio
Joachim

JPFNY5

Reaction score
Outstanding combos... Alden suede really pops against these spring/summer pants
Thank You....You can't really tell by the picture but the pants are a very light blue and white herringdone. These shoes
are perfect for Spring/Summer. They are going to get a lot of use.

Thanks for the props.
I have experienced the same problem and put in a thin insole. My dogs are usually barking by the end of the day without insoles so I always buy Alden's expecting to
add an insole.

I actually added toungue pads to these, (which I never do,NOT A Fan), but you really don't see them and really helps when going sockless.

ThomSquared

Reaction score

Thank You....You can't really tell by the picture but the pants are a very light blue and white herringdone. These shoes
are perfect for Spring/Summer. They are going to get a lot of use.

Thanks for the props.
I have experienced the same problem and put in a thin insole. My dogs are usually barking by the end of the day without insoles so I always buy Alden's expecting to
add an insole.

I actually added toungue pads to these, (which I never do,NOT A Fan), but you really don't see them and really helps when going sockless.

Great information JP, what insoles do you normally buy? Also, how on earth did you fit tongue pads on these? I'm somewhat intrigued cause I don't see them at all.

ThomSquared

Reaction score

i am praying / singing a mantra only in case yours are size 11.5
[COLOR=FF00AA]no, don't do anything but sell them to meeeeeeee [/COLOR]
cheerio
Joachim

Oh sorry man... Unfortunately they are a 10.5D and either way I'm still going to try to make these work, they are just too beautiful to give up on. Have you called them directly? In past experiences their online stock wasn't completely accurate.

JPFNY5

Reaction score
Great information JP, what insoles do you normally buy? Also, how on earth did you fit tongue pads on these? I'm somewhat intrigued cause I don't see them at all.

I usually put in the thin green spenco insole. I have been using them forever. The tounge pads are from the top of the tassel to the middle of the flap. The beauty is that you can't see
them.

ThomSquared

Reaction score

I usually put in the thin green spenco insole. I have been using them forever. The tounge pads are from the top of the tassel to the middle of the flap. The beauty is that you can't see
them. 

The thin Spenco's look very thin... these shoes are literally a half size too big, maybe I will get a thicker insole to fill them out, hope it works because these shoes are a must with no socks and chinos.

JPFNY5

Reaction score
The thin Spenco's look very thin... these shoes are literally a half size too big, maybe I will get a thicker insole to fill them out, hope it works because these shoes are a must with no socks and chinos.

They do have thicker soles but definitely try the tounge pads. Steven @ Leffot was the one who actually had put them in for me and did the trick.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

They do have thicker soles but definitely try the tounge pads. Steven @ Leffot was the one who actually had put them in for me and did the trick. 

I've put some tongue pads into a pair of penny loafers that I ordered one width too wide, and they have helped a great deal. You shouldn't be able to see tongue pads when you are wearing the shoes. I see mine when they shoes are off, but I guess that's a given. I think this should be a way to get the shoes to work for you.

ThomSquared

Reaction score
JP and Frank, thanks so much for the tips as they were a HUGE help, called up Steven @ Leffot and he said he would gladly send some tongue pads to me to try on my tassels... Can't wait to get these guys going already, it's starting to heat up in LA.

terradilavoro

Reaction score

Oh sorry man... Unfortunately they are a 10.5D and either way I'm still going to try to make these work, they are just too beautiful to give up on. Have you called them directly? In past experiences their online stock wasn't completely accurate.

would have been tooo nice to match. got no Alden on Hampton yet - did you bought TTS?
Good idea i will call Steven to check out availability.

Renalan

Reaction score
c6e4dd45-6078-8954.jpg

New BB PTBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads