• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A load of new collar options for MTM shirts, could be worth showing real life pictures for better visualization
Can someone order one of each type so we can see? The Italian BDs sound very interesting.

omgitswes

Reaction score
Can someone order one of each type so we can see? The Italian BDs sound very interesting.

I actually just placed an order earlier today for the C22 collar, the “Italian Button Down”. Was interested in C23 but idk if I could pull off a 4” point length, think the longest I have now is around 3.5”. Really interested in seeing what it looks like though. Hope someone else orders one

Last edited:

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With Spring approaching I was able to put this VBC charcoal mesh jacket on again. One of my favorites last season.

52963058_304815006873181_5274671901975773184_n.jpg

AGlorifiedCrew

Reaction score
awesome new collar options for mtm.
just wish they had the spread measurements for every one!! hard to know the difference between "italian spread" and "italian wide spread" without it.
also, tie space?

I'm definitely a fan of these additions as well, as the Italian collars will absolutely ensure that the lapels stay under the jacket. Judging by the measurements given, plus the relative shape from the illustration they posted, the Italian Spread looks like the Proper Cloth Roma Spread and the Italian Wide Spread looks like the Roma Cutaway. The "Italian Large" is the same, except the collar points are longer.

I think C21 - Large Italian Full Spread will probably the the nicest "bespoke" look, and will absolutely accompany a Neo jacket very well.

aero25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how much available material there is on the khakis if I needed to widen the leg? I'm a slim guy (31" waist) but have large calves (16"). The posted hem opening at less than 16" likely means that the pant leg will get stuck when I stand up. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorpCreatorsae