• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vespertiliovir

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I'm getting married in September and would like to wear one of the full canvases; glad to hear they'll be available!

DomoKun

Reaction score
Hey Rick, when will you be getting light blue birdseye and bright medium blue in 46 again? Also is the grey Birdseye year round wool?

Last edited:

fieldofdreams

Reaction score
I ordered three custom shirts with extreme spread unfused collars. Rick said mine will be the first they've done that way. I'm pretty stoked to get them. I think they ship today. I'll update everyone when I get them.

winghus

Reaction score
I ordered three custom shirts with extreme spread unfused collars. Rick said mine will be the first they've done that way. I'm pretty stoked to get them. I think they ship today. I'll update everyone when I get them.

When did you order them? My order will be 4 weeks tomorrow and I wanted to get an idea what production time is looking like. I'm sure they got swamped with orders during the Boxing Day discount, that's when I ordered mine.

fieldofdreams

Reaction score

When did you order them? My order will be 4 weeks tomorrow and I wanted to get an idea what production time is looking like. I'm sure they got swamped with orders during the Boxing Day discount, that's when I ordered mine.

Same here. It's been for weeks and a few days.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Our normal custom shirt processing time is 4-6 weeks. We did get slammed the entire period from black Friday through our boxing day deals. We admit we're not the fastest, but the overall value can't be beat. We're still pretty much in line for most orders.

Last edited:

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recall many of the custom fabrics were out of stock in December. Are they back in stock now? There wasn't a vast selection because of this.

winghus

Reaction score
Our normal custom shirt processing time is 4-6 weeks. We did get slammed the entire period from black Friday through our boxing day deals. We admit we're not the fastest, but the overall value can't be beat. We're still pretty much in line for most orders.

I wasn't complaining. Since he thought his shipped today, I just wanted to know when he ordered to see if he was part of the big sale or ordered before then. I fully expected it to take the full 6 weeks since the combo/discount was such a great deal I know a lot of people jumped on it.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wasn't complaining. Since he thought his shipped today, I just wanted to know when he ordered to see if he was part of the big sale or ordered before then. I fully expected it to take the full 6 weeks since the combo/discount was such a great deal I know a lot of people jumped on it.

Not taken as a complaint at all. I just wanted to make clear to folks who may be reading this thread for the first time about our turnaround time. :)

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Happy new year to everyone.

Now that we're in 2016, what can we expect from S&M? I know the new location is slated for March which is great news.

Thanks

:):):):)

Also when will full spread collars be available in OTR? I been hitting the gym and unfortunately ALL my MTM shirts from SM are too small

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Also when will full spread collars be available in OTR? I been hitting the gym and unfortunately ALL my MTM shirts from SM are too small

We have tonnes of shirts coming in. An extreme spread is coming in within the next two weeks, and a full lot of Full Spreads in staple fabrics is coming by the end of the month.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I still can't stop thinking of new oxfords, madras shirts, and the possibility of a burgundy flannel trouser for the Fall haha. I cannot wait to see a fabric sample of that trouser if it's still happening.

New oxfords are almost set to ship. Madras we already booked the fabric, should be in April. Flannel trousers are still a go. Most probably in 5-6 colours. We're most likely going with the proper heavy 350 gsm weight flannel.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Rick, when will you be getting light blue birdseye and bright medium blue in 46 again? Also is the grey Birdseye year round wool?

The light blue birdseye and bright medium blue were last SS, and we're not bringing them back. We do have two new suits coming in that were specifically brought in as substitutes. Grey bridseye, we didn't get the reaction we were hoping for, so it's not coming back anytime soon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads