• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Our Legacy

mike1445

Reaction score
Got my order in today and I'm very impressed with both pieces. First of all they both fit, which is a huge relief. The fabric on the shirt is a little heavier than I expected for a ss piece, but this is a good thing. The pattern is really freaking cool, the fit is relaxed yet doesn't feel "too big," and I can easily see this becoming a 4 season staple. The blazer is awesome too. Super lightweight fabric that will be awesome all summer long. The constellation pattern is cool and the fit is great. The forearms are tight though and I have the upper body of a chubby 12 year old girl, so if you are particularly built, I would watch yourself.

I got the paisley patchwork one. it's cool as hell!
nice, thought about picking that up too when i ordered, I got the liberty paisley and had pretty much the same reaction. a little heavy, a little long but just relaxed not baggy. really nice stuff

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
40" chest. Should I go size 48 or 50 for one of the 1950s shirts?

Neighbour

Reaction score

Hey SF,

Here to spread some good news today. Our Spring-Summer sale has begun! The sale features most collections from this season, including Our Legacy, with discounts of up to 35% off. Act fast as styles and sizes are extremely limited. Also please note that sale items are final sale, however, we'd be more than happy to assist you with any questions or sizing help. Feel free to email us at [email protected] or give us a call at +1(604)-558-2555.

Here is the link to our sale section: http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/sale

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do Our Legacy shirts fit? True to size?
kind of large, if you want a slimmer fit, size down, but if you don't mind having it a little loose like they're supposed to be, go tts.

wizzeak

Reaction score
^if I'm a 15 32/33 in dress shirts, would a small suffice for the slightly loose fit? 1950s oxford btw

Last edited:

Neighbour

Reaction score
^if I'm a 15 32/33 in dress shirts, would a small suffice for the slightly loose fit? 1950s oxford btw

1950s is probably the loosest fit in terms of Our Legacy shirting. 1940s is more true to size and relaxed and Generation Shirt is slim.

-Saager

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just took delivery of the 4 Ex Paisley shirt in size 48. I'll keep it and wear it relaxed, but if someone wants to trade for their 46, that would be great. PM ME.

nowiremember

Reaction score
i ordered a shirt directly from our legacy exactly a week ago and have still not gotten notice of it shipping.. not sure whats goin on.

blake3030

Reaction score

i ordered a shirt directly from our legacy exactly a week ago and have still not gotten notice of it shipping.. not sure whats goin on.

Got my shipping confirmation today for the items I purchased on the first day of the sale (a week ago). Bit slack, but I guess it's a busy time.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also interested in info on their shoes.

Anyone handled the side zips?
General impression, quality, sizing?

Thanks

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I copped the suede wholecut derbys from TBS and took my Barrie/Tru Balance size and they fit perfectly. So, 1/2 size down?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads