• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OAMC - Over All Master Cloth - Discussion Thread

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mohair panel sweatshirt and insert roll neck. Insert roll neck would've been number one if the blue was ever made.
I honestly can't decide which color of the mohair I prefer.

AMA22

Reaction score
@OccultaVexillum How would you say the sizing is on the Bonded leather crewneck. Should I go TTS or size up?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@AMA22

True to size - a little slouchy.

You might be able to size down, I didn't, but I could see it working if you're tall and thin.
It fits pretty much the same as the mohair panel and insert rollneck if you tried either of those.
This is a pretty accurate depiction of true to size slouch

kidsmoke

Reaction score
Ordered the Aviator Blucher's from Ssense and they didn't send a dustbag in the box, previous pairs of shoes have included one in the box. They offered a 10% discount, is this fair? Anyone got an extra OAMC dustbag they don't need?

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ordered the Aviator Blucher's from Ssense and they didn't send a dustbag in the box, previous pairs of shoes have included one in the box. They offered a 10% discount, is this fair? Anyone got an extra OAMC dustbag they don't need?

Are the dust bags really special? Not trying to be sassy. Serious question.

10% seems fair to me unless I'm missing something.

scamster

Reaction score
kidsmoke take the 10% might prove useful in making a big ticket purchase you next shop at ssense and politely ask cs at oamc if they would send you a dust bag i'm sure they'll be obliging in your request as long as you're not funny about it.

thinking of pick up a pair of bluchers myself but it's only available ½ too big. reading on here should go tts but half should be ok? thoughts please :)

Last edited:

kidsmoke

Reaction score
Took the 10%. My feet are a size 10.5 when measured, and an 11 US fit great, 10 was too small. I'd say take the extra .5 can always wear a thicker sock.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I tried but didn't buy (too many bombers), imo it fits perfectly oversized. You probably could size down but i personally wouldn't. If you have a small frame it might be advisable but yeah in general it's in line with the oversized fit of the whole season.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads