• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Craig Green Thread

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1326825
I really dig the tent shoes from the Addidas collab. I think they'll be a really flexible option to pair with most of Craig Greens clothing. Ive found footwear is one of the hardest things to combine well with CG. My only concern is that this material will be really noisy walking around. I've run into a few CG peices that are hard to wear because of their crinkles and clicks.
Are the white ones available somewhere?

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@bry2000 Is this in store only? I believe the tent shoes (not even certain that's the style name, I've just seen them called that on a couple insta pics) are coming in a later wave of the Addidas collab. I think right now it's just the kontuur.

Last edited:

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Neat interview with Craig Green talking about his process and the impact of covid.

I dig that he's wearing a basic plaid shirt I don't believe he designed. He makes these wild sculptural garments but dresses in a completely unpretentious approachable way.

Loving the new paradise jacket,
IMG_20210515_130926_edit_115131133591807.jpg

Last edited:

Symphony

Reaction score
I’m debating buying some of the uniform slim trousers. Has anyone had any experience with these?

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anybody successfully hand washed the cotton paradise jackets?
Late replay but is this the first iteration paradise jacket? The clear quilting threads used snap fairly easily, I would definitely dry clean and even that sparingly.

Really have lost interest in Craig Green lately. I'd love to see one of his shows, and as a whole artistic piece I like his collections. However, the original methodology of using really simple or even unconventional materials turned into something beautiful with dye/quilting/pattern cutting has soured a bit. Now all of his stuff is farmed out and just has no charm, materials went from simple to crappy, hardware is garbage. Combine that with the silly hype pricing, don't see myself wearing any new Craig Green stuff in the near future. Most of the stuff made in his original England workshop is still delightful though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads