• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Well those went quickly.

Field day still possible for an XL though. Both colors in the toggle cardigans and the shawl donegal still available.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

What's the sleeve measurement on that oatmeal donegal crew neck in large?

Just sold, sorry man. Interested in the green one?

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pit to pit - 22.5"
Sleeve - 23"
Shoulders - 21"
Length from shoulder - 28.5"

I think this one might fit nicely.

I don't know nothing about the brand so I browsed about it and found this...
inlove.gif

So if that one is still available when I come back, I think I'm buying.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I'm from Ireland. I'm glad you love Ireland. 

Funnily enough, we were just talking about Aran sweaters on the WAYWRN thread.

Im not even kidding, I really do.

Im a U2 groupie, ive seen them maybe 20+ times. My dream is to see them at Slane Castle. When my daughter gets old enough, maybe then.

Ive been really interested in the craftsmanship of these Aran knits since the onset of winter, its fascinating how they are made. When I had the opportunity to present these to the forum, I was really excited. The history, craftsmanship, warmth and beauty of these Arans is just mindblowing.

Food and beer are a given... I could have a plate of corned beef and cabbage with some champ right now...with a Guiness of course :) Though Im sure you know some local secrets that I dont.

Women? See above... :inlove: though Im sure you know some local secrets that I dont ;)

Do a little PR in WAYWRN for me! :slayer:

AwfullyNiceGuy

Reaction score
...with a Guiness of course
smile.gif
I've been led to believe Guiness is just something that the irish export, and that few people in Ireland actually drink Guinness
patch[1].gif
(even if I fancy myself a Guiness too).

PS @Eviltimeban, is there any connection between Aran(of which we are talking) and the scottish isle of Arran(which talking about craftmanship has a stellar whisky distillery). - sorry for derailing!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Damn woke up to all sweaters gone why does it have to start so early???!!!

+1.  It was tailored fit for the east coast leaving us lefties out of the loop...hahah.

I didnt think you west coasters would need these sweaters... so I did tailor the start time for the east coast / Europe.

Academic2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been led to believe Guiness is just something that the irish export, and that few people in Ireland actually drink Guinness
patch%5B1%5D.gif
(even if I fancy myself a Guiness too).

[...]

Untrue, although there's a generational component. In my experience younger Dubliners often tend to drink lager, but that's largely a matter of generational self-identification.

And the "export" bit gets it backwards. Guinness (note spelling) is the opposite of wine: the draft stuff doesn't travel well, and it certainly doesn't age. If you've never tasted fresh Guinness at a Dublin pub that knows how to store it and draw a proper pint, then you've never tasted Guinness.

Start with Mulligans of Poolbeg Street.

Cheers,

Ac

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads