• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is the Rube-banger a drunk?

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Bringing outrageous individuals is the best part of such events, especially if there is an open bar.

True. The trick is doing it without a negative reflection on yourself.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
Happy birthday Rube.

Out of curiosity, what happened with The Young 'Un?

Thanks.

Um the Young 'un... I decided to cool it with her. I just seemed like everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) going on in her life was such a BIG DEAL to her.

I remember being 26 (barely... you bastards!) and stuff seemed like a BFD to me all the time, too. But with my many more years of life under my belt I now know that the BFDs then aren't even BDs.

I tried to tell her that once, and as I heard the words coming out of my mouth, I realized it is unfair of me to do that. They are BFDs to her in the here and now (as they would be to most people of her age). Rather than deal with all that I just told her we should just be pals and occasionally roll in the sack. Which was fine with her.

But a couple weeks ago she tracked me down and told me she misses the Rube very, very much and wants to be more than a pal...

So the status of that whole deal is very much in flux. Sex remains great, even while the "what are we" thing is being negotiated.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Thanks.

Um the Young 'un... I decided to cool it with her. I just seemed like everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) going on in her life was such a BIG DEAL to her.

I remember being 26 (barely... you bastards!) and stuff seemed like a BFD to me all the time, too. But with my many more years of life under my belt I now know that the BFDs then aren't even BDs.

I tried to tell her that once, and as I heard the words coming out of my mouth, I realized it is unfair of me to do that. They are BFDs to her in the here and now (as they would be to most people of her age). Rather than deal with all that I just told her we should just be pals and occasionally roll in the sack. Which was fine with her.

But a couple weeks ago she tracked me down and told me she misses the Rube very, very much and wants to be more than a pal...

So the status of that whole deal is very much in flux. Sex remains great, even while the "what are we" thing is being negotiated.

life is such a ***** sometimes....

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Rube. May you get more punani this year than your previous.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Impossible. His cack would fall off.

That's a myth, my friend. Your cack will not fall off regardless of how many punani you have. It's God's gift to men.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
That's a myth, my friend. Your cack will not fall off regardless of how many punani you have. It's God's gift to men.

+1 The little man downstairs was made to take a beating so the seed of humanity could spread to the far reaches of the world...oh wait, we've already done that...

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Rube!

And hold on the drunk Rube-banger, she sounds like fun. Unless she's causing harm to herself or others and is otherwise functioning normally socially and professionally, there is nothing wrong with being in an altered state imo. Sobriety is overrated.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
I know several gals who think Rube cack is God's gift to women!
teacha.gif

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know several gals who think Rube cack is God's gift to women!
teacha.gif

rimshot.gif

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
Happy Birthday Rube! And hold on the drunk Rube-banger, she sounds like fun. Unless she's causing harm to herself or others and is otherwise functioning normally socially and professionally, there is nothing wrong with being in an altered state imo. Sobriety is overrated.
Smartest thing you've ever said!

wilson brother

Reaction score
Hey Guys- Do you know the rap single by Grandmaster Flash
cool.gif
called White Lines? It has a pretty good groove
bounce2.gif
and message about druggies
patch[1].gif
. -Danny Wilson (the Guy)

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

You must be loaded.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads