• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm Single...

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
As you well know, I'm not cheap.

You should be, with those kidneys you're damaged goods.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
That and sex went from every night to 3-4x a week.

Oh whine, whine... you should try being married
rimshot.gif

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Well sexually he was rather "liberated", he would let me have as many 3 ways with us as we wanted.

Honestly, as much fun as that is, that should be your first sign that the guy probably isn't in to you for the long term.

BTW, does he have a like minded sister?

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
That and sex went from every night to 3-4x a week.

That's weird to me. Two guys and that's it? Is there any significance to the fact that you're taking a break until the day after Valentine's Day?

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well sexually he was rather "liberated", he would let me have as many 3 ways with us as we wanted.

Originally Posted by edmorel
Honestly, as much fun as that is...

Busted.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Honestly, as much fun as that is, that should be your first sign that the guy probably isn't in to you for the long term.

Not really, it was me who wanted it and who brought it up. He was entirely about pleasing and satisfying me and if that is what I wanted then he was fine with it. But, each time I could tell after he was a little sad and I would have to talk to him and explain to him that it is just fun now and then.

Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
That's weird to me. Two guys and that's it? Is there any significance to the fact that you're taking a break until the day after Valentine's Day?

Well I wanted to talk again on the 13th and maybe see what happenes and still go to dinner. He said no that would be stupid and meaningless.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Not really, it was me who wanted it and who brought it up. He was entirely about pleasing and satisfying me and if that is what I wanted then he was fine with it. But, each time I could tell after he was a little sad and I would have to talk to him and explain to him that it is just fun now and then.

This sounds like one of the few episodes of "Six Feet Under" I ever say.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by texas_jack
Busted.

OOPS!!!
blush.gif
blush.gif

Ok, so then you are a selfish, label whoring prick and it is you that are not really ready for a relationship. I've known two couples that had a smiliar situation to yours. Both are divorced. "Fun now and then" with different partners and "long term relationship with one person" usually don't compute.

I should do a gay version of Dear Abby.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
Oh whine, whine... you should try being married
rimshot.gif

yeah, really. I am still waiting for my vasectamy to pay off.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Jeez, and I thought I'd been sharing too much lately with the cholesterol comments and whatnot . . .
laugh.gif

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
OOPS!!!
blush.gif
blush.gif

Ok, so then you are a selfish, label whoring prick and it is you that are not really ready for a relationship. I've known two couples that had a smiliar situation to yours. Both are divorced. "Fun now and then" with different partners and "long term relationship with one person" usually don't compute.

I should do a gay version of Dear Abby.

Yes on the selfish, label whoring prick. I'm ready for a relationship...but, I don't think with a 19 year old.

Also, I disagree that swinging now and then can not compute with LTR.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I may have to start working out again....
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads