• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NewYorkRanger
Great outfit, love those double monks!

Upr_crust
Like the suit and the shoes. But dont you it's little to much with pink and red? Personally I would go lightblue tie with that pink shirt (I think pink and lightblue is perfect together)

Last edited:

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Today's ensemble is more low-key than yesterday's - less formal, certainly.
Suit - BB
Shirt - Lewin
Tie - Marino Gabbri
Cufflinks - The London Badge & Button Co.
PS - Robert Talbott
Shoes - J & M
IMGP2080562x1280.jpg

IMGP2079430x1280.jpg

IMGP20761024x1280.jpg

IMGP2077851x1280.jpg

I'm a little surprised you're wearing Johnston and Murphy shoes...

Prof. B. Bear

Reaction score
Had nothing better to do whilst waiting for the train after spending the day at a client site;

e2OIs.jpg

H589t.jpg

TM09z.jpg

Last edited:

Prof. B. Bear

Reaction score

^ were is the pocket square :( ?

Really wanted to wear one but this particular client has a "casual" dress code so I was quite overdressed already with just a blazer and tie. I had the perfect cream with burgundy polka dots PS as well :(

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really wanted to wear one but this particular client has a "casual" dress code so I was quite overdressed already with just a blazer and tie. I had the perfect cream with burgundy polka dots PS as well
frown.gif

Well, then you are OK :)!

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How do you get the exact same pose every day?

I have found that I can sleepwalk in precisely the same way every morning - pictures are taken before I am fully conscious. :)

Like the suit and the shoes. But dont you it's little to much with pink and red? Personally I would go lightblue tie with that pink shirt (I think pink and lightblue is perfect together)

Your suggestion is duly noted for the next time that I wear this shirt, though, for today, I thought that I wanted to restrict the palette of color - throwing another strong color into the mix I thought might be one thing too much.

I'm a little surprised you're wearing Johnston and Murphy shoes...

Today's shoes are Italian-made for J & M, and were bought several years ago - I've seen very little in J & M's offerings of late that would tempt me otherwise.

Last edited:

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the amount of bearded people in this thread is frightening, however.

Not just on the forum; they're definitely popular everywhere at the moment. Not sure why, just the usual ebb and flow of popularity I guess. The times I've grown mine before, I usually got bored after a couple of months and shaved it off. This time, I'm tempted to keep it until the weather warms up for Summer. Which, knowing our climate, could mean forever...
confused.gif

Another day, another lilac shirt. Must be the week for it...

... in hindsight, there's a bit too much pastel in this look, but oh well, what's done is done.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From there to here
From here to there
conservative business dress is everywhere

IMG00733-20120426-0649.jpg

IMG00734-20120426-0649.jpg

Last edited:

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Many thanks for the compliments guys, appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads