• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I made the mistake of going on thearmoury last night. They had a PS that was a reproduction/inspired by that really famous unicorn tapestry from france. Me and the missus loved it until we saw that it was drakes, and "on sale" for 800 pounds.

Are you sure it wasn't HKD?

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I made the mistake of going on thearmoury last night. They had a PS that was a reproduction/inspired by that really famous unicorn tapestry from france. Me and the missus loved it until we saw that it was drakes, and "on sale" for 800 pounds.
Are you sure it wasn't HKD?

This. 700 HKD is only 90 USD. I think the Spooster and others have that PS.

Last edited:

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This. 700 HKD is only 90 USD. I think the Spooster and others have that PS.

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG THAT JUST MADE MY EFFING DAY THANK YOU.

I saw "london" plastered all over that page, I automatically read HKD as Pounds Sterling and I nearly fainted.

whew. I CAN afford something on there. In a month or two.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG THAT JUST MADE MY EFFING DAY THANK YOU.

I saw "london" plastered all over that page, I automatically read HKD as Pounds Sterling and I nearly fainted.

whew. I CAN afford something on there. In a month or two.

Spoo bought up the whole collection just now, he will resell to you for a discount of 400 GBP.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spoo bought up the whole collection just now, he will resell to you for a discount of 400 GBP.

I'll have to put that on my account. I'll make good on my debts as soon as this Nigerian Prince gets his money out of escrow.

Henry Carter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been away for a few days in the mountains for a wedding, chasing some trout and of course the odd glass of plonk...

Details -

Coat: Caruso
Shirt: Cottonwork
Tie: Henry Carter Neckwear wool plaid
Trousers: Benjamin
Shoes: Carmina brown cap toes

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

IMG_0912-1.jpg
IMG_0918.jpg

Very nice! But, unfortunately, possibly due to linen-sleeve syndrome, the sleeves are too short! (Jacket too short? Maybe a long over a reg?) :(

Last edited:

Neofinitia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We interrupt our regular WAYWRN programming... Channeling Thorn Birds....
..and Nickelson :embar:

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A little on the casual side today...

dvVrA.jpg
XmhNN.jpg

I love the tie. What fabric is it? Where can I grab one if you don't mind me asking? And also, what's the width on it, I find it's measurement to be perfect! And oh, nice looking jacket!

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i actually dropped off two jackets last week to let out the waist a bit
they had been tailored 10 pounds ago but i also went too extreme with the waist suppression so makes for a bad combination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads