• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred49

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is this a Freddy V. shirt? It's a wider spread than you usually wear. I've mentioned a couple times that I think you could benefit from having him make you wider spreads on your collars, and I do think that this looks better.

Thanks and yep it is a Freddy V. He is now making spreads for me too.

Fred49

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mexhat1.jpg

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Morning Guys...Ok I forgot the F ing PS

it's overrated, anyway. i like the collar. never realized there were an issue, though.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm afraid when I click on the spoiler that I am going to see those suede/calf Paul Stuarts :freeze:
I like this outfit, I would have probably gone with calf shoes though.

+1, which colour?

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fun(ny) sort of day, so a prophetically fun(ny) sort of outfit to go with it...

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Interesting choices.

Asbestos armour to deal with the inevitable harsh commentary I'm expecting is not pictured but definitely metaphorically donned.
biggrin.gif

In truth, I was just felt like trying something very different and seeing whether the concept worked. In hindsight, I still like the top half, but would probably have gone for regular trousers and black shoes.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Everytime I see Mike with his shades, I get the feeling he is one of those guys who parks a black sedan, walks to somebody and quietly "suggests" something or else (else, is never mentioned though, there is no need for it) resulting in such person immediately dropping whatever they were doing and following Mike's "suggestion"... :D

LOL. I have driven a black sedan before...government issue Crown Vic and Impala.

These days it is a white Mustang, and you can hear it before you see it. :)

Mike

Fred49

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Asbestos armour to deal with the inevitable harsh commentary I'm expecting is not pictured but definitely metaphorically donned. :D

In truth, I was just felt like trying something very different and seeing whether the concept worked. In hindsight, I still like the top half, but would probably have gone for regular trousers and black shoes.

LOL ok armour is a good thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads