• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help: whole salers and supplier list

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am looking to start eBay business, I would like to find whole saler who can supply me designer jeans (seven and true religon and bags (LV and GUCCI)

Do you guys know where I can find such supplier or a place who provides a list of whole salers?

Thanks.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Your best bet is probably contacting the companies directly, although I'm not sure that they'd really want their merchandise sold using those channels. I'm sure A Harris, Chuck, Lance, etc... can comment more substantiatively but I imagine you'll have better luck purchasing from a vendor that is closing out their inventory after a sale and wholesaling that stuff.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You will not be able to find LV bags, unless you want to sell fakes.

Vuitton only sells it's bags at their Boutiques, and at select sections in retail stores.

Their items never go on sale, there are no outlets, and any imperfect bags are destroyed.

Just wanted to let you know, so that if some wholesaler tried to sell you a lot of LV bags, they are fakes.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To add onto that, LV employees can only purchase one wallet and one bag per year at 50% off. Most of these are kept personally or find their way onto ebay, but it's almost impossible to get their products at a discount.

Vman,

LV is also sold online at eluxury.com

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Versaceman is absolutely correct about LV. I think Gucci is the same way. And there is no legitimate way of getting authentic Gucci except through "jobbing" which is essentially what Lance (discostu) does. Not that I can see too many retailers jobbing out staples like Gucci, nor that you have the direct channels someone like Filene's Basement or Loehmann's have. It would be a lot of work. The jeans companies are easier to contact (I know that at least one jobber on this forum has a direct contact with Seven.) But the wholesale price may make it untenable as an Ebay business in any case.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Actually there are wholesale sources for Gucci, although I don't know any directly, there are several companies who sell authentic Gucci products online for deep discounts, I've taken various items to boutiques for verification and they are indeed real. Perhaps they were intended for Asian markets or non-US sources.

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
or perhaps the gucci goods were such good fakes that the average worker in a gucci shop wouldn't know the difference

reminds me of an article about hermes and how some of the master craftsmen went to commerical city district in shanghai to check out the hermes knockoffs - the purses etc were so good that their initial reaction was that they were real and they had to literally rip the bags apart to determine they were fakes

but gucci does flood their own outlets with overruns and imperfects (seconds) or goods that were slightly damaged from retail stores (ie slight sun fading from window display) that it is possible that these types of goods are being sold wholesale

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My sister is into these LV and Gucci bags. She bought some replicas. We went to LV store and we compared the bags side by side. 100% identical as far as I can tell. This replica was very good.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
soo.... are you going to go into the replica fake business?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That seems unlikely, as internet retailers such as Ashford.com are carrying Gucci at deep discounts, and they will not be selling fakes.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would highly recommend not selling replicas/fakes because if you do and people dispute a credit card or paypal payment, you will lose. Many of these vendors accept no other payment method than cashiers check/money order or bank transfer, specifically for this reason.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That seems unlikely, as internet retailers such as Ashford.com are carrying Gucci at deep discounts, and they will not be selling fakes.

I stand corrected. I suppose with a merchant account you might be able to persuade Seven and True Religion to sell to you.

As for the replicas being very good, a lot of Hong Kong and China made "A" level replicas are remarkably similar to the real thing. Still a replica though, and strictly against the law to see *as the real thing.* Would hate to see one of our own become a merchant of counterfeit merchandise.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Lance sells Seven for All Mankind on his website, so I could only assume that jobbing (not even sure what this is
smile.gif
) is possible. No idea about True Religion... aren't they a subsidiary of Lucky Brand? If so, I imagine it would be possible.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads