• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really nice Claes. How many GG shoes do you have? A picture of all your GG shoes at the same time would be epic bro.

Last edited:

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have 6 at home and a 7th on its way! The 7th will be especially interesting to see, a deco Bowlly in midnight blue!
Sure, I'll take a pic of all when the Bowlly arrives
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Damn mate, that's what i'm talking about, role high or nothing
cheers.gif

(You are one lucky man, I wish I could be in your shoes...)

JKPN

Reaction score

Yes, it is stingray and it is the owner`s own shoe.

Best.

Even if it's Marcus's (owner) own shoes he's put a price tag on them in store... I can assure you the finish of the shoes are nothing less than amazing. The feeling and texture of the stingray paired with the spade waist of the deco last is truly a beautiful match.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Fairfax

Reaction score
Even if it's Marcus's (owner) own shoes he's put a price tag on them in store... I can assure you the finish of the shoes are nothing less than amazing. The feeling and texture of the stingray paired with the spade waist of the deco last is truly a beautiful match.
Ok, what do they cost?

JKPN

Reaction score
Ok, what do they cost?
They're marked with a 17 000 SEK price tag. Though after speaking with Marcus he said he's not sure he would let the beauties go for that price if someone walked into the store today since he spent 8 months waiting for them...

Oh, btw, size is 9,5 UK (if someone's interested in making an offer)

esoterica2006

Reaction score

They're marked with a 17 000 SEK price tag. Though after speaking with Marcus he said he's not sure he would let the beauties go for that price if someone walked into the store today since he spent 8 months waiting for them...

Oh, btw, size is 9,5 UK (if someone's interested in making an offer)

I have spent the last 5 months waiting for my Stingray wholecuts to arrive - Only 4 more weeks to wait apparently!

I know for sure that after my wait it would take a lot for me to be parted with them, so I can appreciate how he feels :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads