• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Final exams

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just handed in my last exam for this finals week to conclude what has been, and will likely remain, the most difficult semester of my academic career.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have 5 10-12 page papers due this week. And three exams next week. Cant wait till next thursday! 3 weeks in the city with no responsibilities before I go to Miami and then DC for a couple weeks and then London for the rest of the summmer

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just got back from my stat final. It was hard, as expected. 5 problems, 3 hrs. Ugh. Good news is i only have one more left, and thats not till next tuesday. I have to proctor on friday night, and grade exams all Saturday, but I can't wait to go out tomorrow.

Nonk

Reaction score
I wish I was finished.
plain.gif

I have been ill for a few weeks and so I am now behind, with two papers to submit in the next few weeks and then two exams.

Performance wise, I got 3 'firsts', two '2:1's' and a '2:2' (don't ask) in my first year and in the first semester of my second year I got 3 'firsts'. (we have 3 modules per semester)

I have had 3 papers returned this semester and have scored 'firsts' in them all, so hopefully I will not screw up the remaining papers and exams and finish with a few 'firsts' in my modules this semester, although it is a big ask and I doubt I will replicate my first semester performance.

If I can get 1 or 2 this semester I will be well setup for getting a first overall, as I need to score 'firsts' in 6 of the 12 counting modules (first year modules do not count towards degree classification)

Good luck to all SF scholars in exams!

PS Conne, lets have a read of your Ulster paper!

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nonk
I wish I was finished.
plain.gif

I have been ill for a few weeks and so I am now behind, with two papers to submit in the next few weeks and then two exams.

Performance wise, I got 3 'firsts', two '2:1's' and a '2:2' (don't ask) in my first year and in the first semester of my second year I got 3 'firsts'. (we have 3 modules per semester)

I have had 3 papers returned this semester and have scored 'firsts' in them all, so hopefully I will not screw up the remaining papers and exams and finish with a few 'firsts' in my modules this semester, although it is a big ask and I doubt I will replicate my first semester performance.

If I can get 1 or 2 this semester I will be well setup for getting a first overall, as I need to score 'firsts' in 6 of the 12 counting modules (first year modules do not count towards degree classification)

Good luck to all SF scholars in exams!

PS Conne, lets have a read of your Ulster paper!

good luck, my friend

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All my classes are pass now or pass later. No stress.

DicDictionary

Reaction score
I have my first of 5 finals tomorrow, my eyes are about to fall out from reading. Only 10 days left until summer. THANK GOD.

Dekayte

Reaction score
I have two exams today, which I have been up all night studying for. Then two quizzes to follow those exams. Then have another exam on Friday. And yet another one on Monday.

Then finals next week. Why do professors feel the need to have exams the week before finals? It's just killing my body, and bothers me to no end when people talk about time management because I manage my time pretty damn well and I still find it hard to get more than a couple hours of week during exam weeks. I'll be happy to walk away with a 3.75 this semester if I don't die before the semester is over from exhaustion.

DicDictionary

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dekayte
I have two exams today, which I have been up all night studying for. Then two quizzes to follow those exams. Then have another exam on Friday. And yet another one on Monday.

Then finals next week. Why do professors feel the need to have exams the week before finals? It's just killing my body, and bothers me to no end when people talk about time management because I manage my time pretty damn well and I still find it hard to get more than a couple hours of week during exam weeks. I'll be happy to walk away with a 3.75 this semester if I don't die before the semester is over from exhaustion.

Ditto, I just got out of my first exam and I have 4 major ones left and my eyes feel like they are going to fall out from reading. When people talk about time management, I tell them, "Here's how I manage my time, eat, sleep, study."

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Working on three 1 1/2 page essays due at 3pm today. I'm a little hungover though so we'll see how this goes. I only need a 28/30 on this to get an A in the class but i really don't care anymore since i'm graduating.

Another exam at 8pm tonight for my islamic science and astronomy class. I'm killing that class so i don't need much for my A. Just gonna brush up a bit beforehand and go take it and be done. Probably get some alcohol in me later.

Dekayte

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DicDictionary
Ditto, I just got out of my first exam and I have 4 major ones left and my eyes feel like they are going to fall out from reading. When people talk about time management, I tell them, "Here's how I manage my time, eat, sleep, study."

Mine is more around study, work, study, nap, repeat. I would say sleep but I don't consider 3-4 hours a night a real night sleep.
frown.gif

I have my first exam of the ones I mentioned in about 15 minutes. Gogogo Biostatistics that I will never use ever again. At least I can use foreign language and Organic Chemistry for something later.

DicDictionary

Reaction score
Good luck!

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jv17
I know its late just a tip..you must review 2 weeks before the finals so that on your finals week..there's no need to study because you are prepared..

not possible. 2 weeks before finals, classes are still going on, which means hw sets still have to get done and more material is being covered. For the finals, material till the last day of class is covered.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have an ~8 page paper due Tuesday and two ~10 pagers due on Wednesday. Please kill me now.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member