• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Mauro, is it safe to assume you will put your Jean Shops on the blog so we know what you have?

these heavy duties that LAG mentioned ^^ sound interesting. I have the skinny-straights and they're awesome.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Will you be getting APC apparel any time soon, and are you gonna stock the non jean new standards? The cords, etc

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
Albert I will PM you. I am suprised you haven't Pm'ed me already.

I sent you an email/invite last night. You probably didn't open it since it wasn't filled with cash from PayPal...
sarcasm.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^lol

The Goat is in town so I haven't checked my messages. She is doing a trunk show now so I have some free time.

I did not get the 15oz. but I can easily get them.

I have a 3pm appointment with APC of the 16th!

Get Smart- You are correct I am actually going to be inside Jean Shop with Eric when we post the pics, He is going to be interviewed by Farinelli's fashion reporter Emily Bloxam.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Damn Mauro, your collection is really shaping up. That Spurr peacoat should be illegal. I wish your store was on the west coast so I could wander in every few weeks and paw the merchandise.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got to handle some of Spurr's new stuff today and it's god damn excellent. That riding coat runs about $1800 and is a solid piece - it's coated in something (not waxed), has a hood inside the collar, is lined for warmth, and the color is really deep and complex. The peacoat is also top notch and it seems it would be worth the price tag.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks again guys. Let me know and I will for sure hook you guys.

ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO PM'ED ME ABOUT BAND AND PLACED AN ORDER THE GOODS SHIP OUT TOMORROW. I WILL HAVE THEM AS SOON AS I GET BACK FROM NYC ON FRIDAY.
PLEASE DON'T OVERLOAD ME WITH PM's BECAUSE I WILL BE IN MARKET LOOKING AT WOMENS SPRING '09

best,
mauro

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Albert,
what the hell are you talking about evite???

I meet with a few cool designers this week so stay tuned for the interviews.
Emily is my field reporter!

Dangydang

Reaction score
Everyone in here knows this already, but I just want to add again that Mauro is the f'ing man. Over the weekend I picked up a pair of jeans from Mauro and his level of service was above and beyond anything else, as always. Not only did he invite me into his home to check out and try on a ton of jeans, but he also fed me some killer grilled watermelon and drove me back to the metro station. The store will be amazing. Thanks again, Mauro.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks Dangydang it was nice to have you at the "showroom"

Albert- NO WATERMELON FOR YOU!!!!!
I have some pictures for you sir that will make you wish you were here. I am meeting up with Chad tonight.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dangydang
Everyone in here knows this already, but I just want to add again that Mauro is the f'ing man. Over the weekend I picked up a pair of jeans from Mauro and his level of service was above and beyond anything else, as always. Not only did he invite me into his home to check out and try on a ton of jeans, but he also fed me some killer grilled watermelon and drove me back to the metro station. The store will be amazing. Thanks again, Mauro.

Mauro you son of a *****. This guy never feeds me **** and drives me nowhere.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
thanks Dangydang it was nice to have you at the "showroom"

Albert- NO WATERMELON FOR YOU!!!!!
I have some pictures for you sir that will make you wish you were here. I am meeting up with Chad tonight.

We don't need your stinkin' watermelon down here. Photos? BRING IT, SON! Say hi to him for me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics