• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

OCross

Reaction score
Well, anythings better than ballston right now, that area's been going downhill for a while now. Hopefully they'll tear down that **** mall sometime soon.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I will make clarendon fun. Actually the area has a few really good resturants and a great MMA gym.

In a couple weks a great store for men to shop at!

Bo0 order was placed. Whoever was PM-ing me and I conformed your stuff you are going to get some product very soon so don't go and buy it somehwere else I have PLACED the orders.
Mauro

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
SPURR HAS ARRIVED!!!
It is beyond beautiful.
People with the BIG bucks I have some amazing fall wears for you.
Please check out the Blog for pics.
Best ,
Mauro

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Will be watching the blog for the Spurr stuff...

Dear Robin,

Please send big bucks
smile.gif
Thanks,

Fok.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
SPURR's stuff is very very nice. I wish more people carried them.

The jeans are really nice. I have a pair of their "classic cut" from their first season, which are really well done, though they needed to tinker with the cut to get the proportions just right, They have changed gears a little since that season, and imo, for the better. The big luxury stores (Louis Boston, Bergdorf) carry them. But the prices are so high,especially for their jeans and outerwear (imo, among their strengths) that I feel that a lot of retailers shy away from them.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To give a little insight on Spurr for those who don't know. Simon Spurr was the senior designer for Ralph Lauren purple Label and Black Label.
His collection is based on those price points and the factories he uses are TOP knotch.
He doesn't skimp out on any fabric costs and construction.
If you are the purple label guy then spurr is right up you alley. It's that young/professional man
who what to be stylish but not over the top.
His jackets and suiting are bonkers.
He does have special denim just for him. The jean fit great. I was wearing his slimmest cut on yesterday when Emily was taking my pic for the blog.

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
The jeans are really nice. I have a pair of their "classic cut" from their first season, which are really well done, though they needed to tinker with the cut to get the proportions just right, They have changed gears a little since that season, and imo, for the better. The big luxury stores (Louis Boston, Bergdorf) carry them. But the prices are so high,especially for their jeans and outerwear (imo, among their strengths) that I feel that a lot of retailers shy away from them.

Are their jeans really that much more? I suppose compared to what's worn around here, usually $150-250 they are, but I saw some raw jeans of theirs at Barney's last week, and they were about $325. Sure, that's expensive, but compared to the stuff they have from Prada, Dior, and other high-end couture lines, that really doesn't seem that much more. They had some beautiful Spurr shirts there too, at about $300, which, for me, is wayyyyyy too much for something that won't last nearly as long as jeans of the same price.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
To give a little insight on Spurr for those who don't know. Simon Spurr was the senior designer for Ralph Lauren purple Label and Black Label.
Yep, and it shows in his collections. He's also worked under David Chu, Hedi Slimane, and Calvin Klein.

These were my favorite pieces of this season's collection:

This leather jacket.

IMG_4229.jpg

This peacoat.

IMG_4199.jpg

And this riding coat.

IMG_4202.jpg

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have the pea coat hpeofully in your size...lol

Everyone who wants to see ALL of the BoO shirts and some jackets and blazer for special orders please PM me with your email address.
There are a LOT of them.
Everyone who has been Pm'ing me I placed the pieces you have requested.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads