• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is that XL? I tried to order one but it was cancelled, so I was wondering if that was the "one that got away"!

Looks great! I've wanted that jacket two years in a row and never pulled the trigger until this sale. I learned my lesson this time.

This is a Large. I also take a L in EPNY shirting, but probably am best suited to an XL in EPLA. It's comfortably slim.

loxo

Reaction score
Fresh out of the box!

You know, I didn't go in thinking I'd order both. I actually started this year just looking for just the boots.. then the Alt Wiens GMTO showed up.. followed by the boots.. It just happened so fast.. this is how an addiction starts, isn't it?

[edit: These are darker in real life, more like charcoal. They look more ash-colored in the photo. Someday I'll get a real camera.]

Last edited:

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fresh out of the box! You know, I didn't go in thinking I'd order both. I actually started this year just looking for just the boots.. then the Alt Wiens GMTO showed up.. followed by the boots.. It just happened so fast.. this is how addiction starts, isn't it?
Drool-worthy. Enjoy!

fairlynerdy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fresh out of the box! You know, I didn't go in thinking I'd order both. I actually started this year just looking for just the boots.. then the Alt Wiens GMTO showed up.. followed by the boots.. It just happened so fast.. this is how addiction starts, isn't it? [edit: These are darker in real life, more like charcoal. They look more ash-colored in the photo. Someday I'll get a real camera.]
A grey suede version of either the Alt Wien or the Indy, similar to how the picture looks, would be sick...

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score
Not much to look at, but I took my unfinished horses to Iceland. Am I correct in assuming it's their countrywide debut? Merry Christmas everyone!

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy holidays, folks!

To those who have the Heirloom cardigans in stock 38, what is your physique? I'm 5'10" with 38" chest. Pretty much wear small in most things and some in medium. I'm eyeing a 38 but not sure if the sleeves will be a tad bit short.

Thanks!

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas all! The girlfriend bought me a trip to NY to visit Epaulet, some Alt Wiens, and juniper flannel Walts...

:). Do you think she knows I love Epaulet??

Excited to meet the team (Mike, Dylan, Sam) in NY.

Last edited:

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think the 38 will work for you.

You are trying to get me to spend my monies.

You want me to buy so you would not be tempted yourself, haha :p

motosacto

Reaction score

Fresh out of the box! You know, I didn't go in thinking I'd order both. I actually started this year just looking for just the boots.. then the Alt Wiens GMTO showed up.. followed by the boots.. It just happened so fast.. this is how an addiction starts, isn't it? [edit: These are darker in real life, more like charcoal. They look more ash-colored in the photo. Someday I'll get a real camera.]
"What color is this dress?" Hahahahahha... Giddy because I have been waiting for them to restock and I now have a pair on order...

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads