• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

epc2

Reaction score
Guys will post this here since the Wilshire thread is not up yet , I have a pair of Ring Ring in size 34 that didn't fit me , I got them when they were on sale for $100 , I'll let them go for the actual $75 sale price plus shipping even though they were no Ring Ring on size 34 on the current sale., if nobody wants it I'll just give them to my brother.

thanks.

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another happy mystery Wilshire shopper.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thanks for buying those size 34, I have been debating on buying it since I saw the sale but I could not justify it as I just purchased 4 pairs of various jeans. 

Saved me from my daily refreshing misery :D

Ha! Glad to hear I wasn't alone eyeing those 34s and wishing they would sell out and quit calling my name. Then soon as they did, I regretted not buying them...

plato

Reaction score
Heirloom fit question. I wear Med in ep shirts, but 40 in south wick jacket from ep, which usually corresponds to shirt size large. Am 5'8" about 175lb with broad shoulders and 34 inch waist (or was before holiday sweets). Should I go with a 38/Med or 40/large?

avsmusic1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Heirloom fit question. I wear Med in ep shirts, but 40 in south wick jacket from ep, which usually corresponds to shirt size large. Am 5'8" about 175lb with broad shoulders and 34 inch waist (or was before holiday sweets). Should I go with a 38/Med or 40/large?
Personally I would go large b/c im a similar overall size and wear large and believe a looser fit will work on that piece.

Beav

Reaction score

Personally I would go large b/c im a similar overall size and wear large and believe a looser fit will work on that piece.

Is recommend a 40 as well. I'm a bit more slender, I think, and have a 38... but wish I went 40.

nickpapagiorgio

Reaction score

I have a similar fit/build, and the 40 crewneck fits me snugly but well in chest. I could probably size down given the flexibility of the knit, but would not want to for the crewneck, and definitely not for the cardigan (I think really snug or cropped cardigans look strange).

Last edited:

plato

Reaction score
I have a similar fit/build, and the 40 crewneck fits me snugly but well in chest. I could probably size down given the flexibility of the knit, but would not want to for the crewneck, and definitely not for the cardigan (I think really snug or cropped cardigans look strange).

Is recommend a 40 as well. I'm a bit more slender, I think, and have a 38... but wish I went 40.

Gratias magnas vobis ago! (Thank you very much!)

MG85

Reaction score
Similar build and I went 38. Still hoping it will stretch out a bit but a 40 would probably better for you.

Sudonihm

Reaction score
Heirloom fit question. I wear Med in ep shirts, but 40 in south wick jacket from ep, which usually corresponds to shirt size large. Am 5'8" about 175lb with broad shoulders and 34 inch waist (or was before holiday sweets). Should I go with a 38/Med or 40/larSimil;ar
Similar measurements for me and I am wearing my size 40 Derby color today. I tried on a size 38 and 40 and thought the 40 fit better.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly Mike, the Gables look fantastic on you. Makes you look nice and tall and I think the chops you got going on go perfectly with the high rise pants haha.

Oh man I want those pants but I've never worn suspenders before. There is no way to wear a belt with them?

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score
@Epaulet -- I've also gotten stuck in two downpours while wearing the unfinished horsehides. I was initially worried about what might happen, but I left them to dry overnight with dry socks in the toes and they look great, like nothing ever happened. I totally love these sneaks.

eljlakers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike and team - happy holidays!! Just checking - any chance of a runner pre-order? Every time I see those teak trainers on IG I start lusting!!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mantikora