• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I got those grey herringbones as well and picked them up this weekend; already took them to the tailor and honestly, they are spectacular. You are gonna love them.

gosh dernit...looks like I'll be waiting a little longer. For any Rudy guy wondering about the special orders, they're still being finished up and won't ship out until later next week. Thanks to Adele for the heads up, otherwise I'd be sitting and wondering what happened!

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Recent shot of the grape Caine sportcoat. I've also had a chance to wear the green corduroy Caine sportcoat recently and I will make a pointed suggestion that everyone take another look at it in the sale section. It's a hell of a jacket for $375 bucks, and available in the full range of sizes I think. Will try to post a photo, but the corduroy really breaks in nicely after just a wear or two and it's going to be a great jacket for fall IMO.

Also, kudos to Mike, Adele, and the gang on the cut of the Caine. It seems to me as if you've given it a really nice shape through the body. I'd have to say it's probably the ready to wear jacket with the fit that I like best.

neutrino

Reaction score
Guys, congrats on the good scores. I don't really wear trousers, so I just ordered a fancy brick madras trou (have to wait until my guys transfer them overseas, will receive them soon). If, on the other hand, there'll be a chino factory finds round...
ffffuuuu.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Recent shot of the grape Caine sportcoat. I've also had a chance to wear the green corduroy Caine sportcoat recently and I will make a pointed suggestion that everyone take another look at it in the sale section. It's a hell of a jacket for $375 bucks, and available in the full range of sizes I think. Will try to post a photo, but the corduroy really breaks in nicely after just a wear or two and it's going to be a great jacket for fall IMO.
Also, kudos to Mike, Adele, and the gang on the cut of the Caine. It seems to me as if you've given it a really nice shape through the body. I'd have to say it's probably the ready to wear jacket with the fit that I like best.

Thank you sir! And I had to quote this outfit to point out the absolutely perfect matching of every other piece to that outfit. The grape jacket is killer on you!

Now what are those shoes? :slayer:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Alden for Epaulet Madison Oxblood Brixton Boot

Alden for Epaulet Brixton Boot Madison Oxblood: $495

Hey guys!

Our first Alden makeup of Fall has arrived! As promised, it's only posted here for the next day. It will go out in our newsletter and other social media channels tomorrow afternoon.

This is a new Brixton for us in a gorgeous oxblood calfskin. With the light flat welt and contrasting natural stitching, it's my little homage to a classic English oxblood boot that we all know and love. And we gave it a double waterlock sole to keep the rain out for our friends in the Pacific Northwest and other similar locales. These are really gorgeous in person.

stlms3

Reaction score
Uh oh, I hope those cords are out soon, it looks like they are putthison's recommendation for a slim fit option.

OMG those of bloods aldens are beeeautiful! If I had not purchased two pairs of Wing tip boots in the last few months (trickers stow acorn and the steinbecks a couple of days ago) I would be all over these! I love that color. I can not wait to see the other aldens and carminas that are coming in.

Last edited:

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Uh oh, I hope those cords are out soon, it looks like they are putthison's recommendation for a slim fit option.

speaking of cords, that got me thinking....I'm sure I'm getting way ahead of myself, but if you end up doing a Rivet Chino Factory Finds, would there be any Bedford Cord options in there as well?

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thank you sir! And I had to quote this outfit to point out the absolutely perfect matching of every other piece to that outfit. The grape jacket is killer on you!
Now what are those shoes? :slayer:

:slayer: back at you. Shoes are Carmina suede and calf on the Forest last. Part of my sizing experiment that helped me determine what I hope to be the perfect size for those shell bal boots that I believe, if I listen very carefully, I can hear being lovingly constructed on the sunny isle of Mallorca right now.

I really do like the grape jacket.

herrmj

Reaction score

Hey guys!
Our first Alden makeup of Fall has arrived! As promised, it's only posted here for the next day. It will go out in our newsletter and other social media channels tomorrow afternoon.
This is a new Brixton for us in a gorgeous oxblood calfskin. With the light flat welt and contrasting natural stitching, it's my little homage to a classic English oxblood boot that we all know and love. And we gave it a double waterlock sole to keep the rain out for our friends in the Pacific Northwest and other similar locales. These are really gorgeous in person.
inlove.gif

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey guys!

They're like the perfect intersection of the DM's of my youth and the footwear of my present.

runningfrog

Reaction score

there has been a wool rivet sighting

were there any 28s made? could they really have sold out already? :(

mike/adele - i will pm you later this afternoon to see if i can special order a pair. still deciding on which color, but i'm leaning toward rust.

AriGold

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I cannot decide what to do on the saddle double monks... they are so coooool!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads