• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're thinking right with the white ocbd. I do a blue ocbd with my old pair.

heather black (dark gray), white, or blue Ts or henleys would also work nicely.

Last edited:

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This has been my experience as well. It completely screwed me up because I had purchased a few GVs in S after deciding that was my size in Epaulet, and both fit me well. A season or two later, I found some other GVs were bigger and others were smaller; I just couldn't be sure any more.

I'm glad Epaulet is consistent across fabrics, styles and seasons.

This is also why I like Ashland shirts -- you get the Gitman craftsmanship and fabrics with a consistent fit. (Obviously Epaulet shirts are made really well, but Gitman is Gitman.) And the Ashland fit personally works really well for me.

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Interesting, Keith. DId you attach the tongue pads yourself? I read that some have a cobbler put in the pads for them for a custom fit. I also see some cut the pads in half and space them out. I think I will try on a pair this weekend.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I did. They're just two-dollar stick-on pads that I put on the inside of the tongue myself. No surgical procedure required.

CaliforniaSon

Reaction score
Will Rudy pre-orders be available in petrol blue in the future?

Any idea when the oxford rivets will be restocked?

Any new madras upcoming?

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Blaze...should I wash these in warm to get a bit more shrink? Or suck it up and take em back to the tailor and have them fix the length (I think its a touch too long)?
IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

Austerity Brogue
IMG_1584.jpg

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Keep or return the camo chinos? I'm on the fence right now... sorry for the ****** pic.

Last edited:

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rennavate: Keep the camp chinos

Rob: Definitely get the pants hemmed and glad to see the shirt getting some use!

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Twill Walts. I gotta thing for orange.

You wear them excellently Rob. I tried to pull the trigger last week but couldn't justify when I could wear them. Orange is my fave color as well. Maybe the orange shades go well on our mediterranean skin tones?

I like your 2" cuff...these may shrink a bit over time...maybe leave them be for a while and then revisit the fit in 6 months?

Banana Cognac

Reaction score
Not really digging the camo chinos. I think you have to have an edgy kind of look about you to be able to pull them off.
If you are like NYR with the facial hair and sleeve tatts then you can look cool in them but if you are a clean cut short back and sides
kind of guy then I feel the camo look is not for you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads