• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last Call for the Sale Section

Jodphurs are in and Calgary's are out for 2016!

Check out the Sale Section, we took some deeper discounts:

http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale

So, nearly everything in this area is below cost, which means that it's pretty much the same for me to sell it or take it as a donation write-off. We're handing back the keys to the BK store today and the Salvation army is coming between 5 and 7PM EST. If you order something before then, we're shipping it. After they pick up, nearly everything in the sale section will be gone and taken offline. Last chance to dance everyone!

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How did we all manage to sleep on the black bull hide boots in size 8 for so long? No matter, problem rectified.
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

cyclohexane

Reaction score
Lots of Epaulet stuff today. Quick phone snap while on an early flight to Las Vegas for a friend's event... This is hours after I left my cousin's wedding. Flying home tomorrow. I wish I had one of those Saffiano Weekenders or coming for trips like this but I usually prefer something more tan than the cognac color being offered.

Shirt is Epaulet by Individualized Alois White Floral Poplin print. I think Mike said this is coming back in stock?

Edited to add: that's the Artisan Collar (AS) on the shirt, but it's not very obvious in my quick snap.

One of the flight attendants stopped me to ask where I got the shirt so she can get one for her husband. I referred her to you guys; I didn't see the fabric on the website at the moment but I sent her an image of the swatch I had saved.

Suit is the Southwick EFF Navy Tropical Fresco and tie is from the Brooklyn closing sale. Pocket square was also from the sale section many moons ago.

Last edited:

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I try to not make impulse purchases anymore...but with the Calgaries at that price, I just had to give them a shot. I love the leather. I'm considering getting my cobbler to throw a commando sole on them...might turn out really badass.

The new shoes look better and better every look I get. 3 months ago, I was looking forward to buying boots from Rick Owens and Jil Sander and Guidi...now it's all Epaulet and Truman and Rider on my runway. Feels good.
smile.gif

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jealous! Enjoy yourself SVB

JilSlander

Reaction score
How did we all manage to sleep on the black bull hide boots in size 8 for so long? No matter, problem rectified.
biggrin.gif

I'm a size 8 in everything else, but Mike recommended 8.5 in the Black Bull Hide boots.

Only size 8 was left.

frown.gif

Last edited:

BenLeaman

Reaction score

EPLA Navy Overdye button up
EPLA Cement 8oz Union Jersey Tee
Alden x EP Innsbruck Indys
This was actually an accidental photo but I realized there's a bunch of EP up in derrrr

Also some Iron Heart 634S with some dope fadezzz

Last edited:

cyclohexane

Reaction score
Lots of Epaulet stuff today. Quick phone snap while on an early flight to Las Vegas for a friend's event... This is hours after I left my cousin's wedding. Flying home tomorrow. I wish I had one of those Saffiano Weekenders or coming for trips like this but I usually prefer something more tan than the cognac color being offered.

Shirt is Epaulet by Individualized Alois White Floral Poplin print. I think Mike said this is coming back in stock?

Edited to add: that's the Artisan Collar (AS) on the shirt, but it's not very obvious in my quick snap.

One of the flight attendants stopped me to ask where I got the shirt so she can get one for her husband. I referred her to you guys; I didn't see the fabric on the website at the moment but I sent her an image of the swatch I had saved.

Suit is the Southwick EFF Navy Tropical Fresco and tie is from the Brooklyn closing sale. Pocket square was also from the sale section many moons ago.

Found a mirror real quick:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member