• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MarioImpemba

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apologies if I missed it, but is their any sort of tentative timeframe on the EPLA sweats; the hoodie, in particular. April? May?

I'm itching for a new hoodie so hard right now.

jah786

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Recent fit pics from Instagram

Hey guys,

There's a bunch of good stuff in the @epaulet category of Instagram. Figured that I would post up some recent shots that guys have uploaded...

Didn't realize i made it on the thread from instagram!
smile.gif
awesome! Totally in love with the baby camel hair. It's an investment piece that I'm very happy I made. It's as soft as cashmere and very warm.

flipsilk

Reaction score
Hey Mike -

Remember those ribbed-cuff Rivets you were talking up awhile back?

Still on the agenda?

Would love to get an idea of when as I'm holding off on buying these from some ridiculous sneakerstore as I know the epla version will kick all others to the proverbial curve!

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey Mike -

Still on the agenda?

Would love to get an idea of when as I'm holding off on buying these from some ridiculous sneakerstore as I know the epla version will kick all others to the proverbial curve!

Man I forgot about this!

+1.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Apologies if I missed it, but is their any sort of tentative timeframe on the EPLA sweats; the hoodie, in particular. April? May?

I'm itching for a new hoodie so hard right now.

I'm pushing to have it around end May, beginning April. More likely the latter. We're doing that hoodie in two colors to start - organic deep indigo, and indigo with black overdye. We'll make more crewneck fleece in the same cloth.

I think that you guys are really going to dig the hoodie! We've been working on it like crazy from our side. The fit is perfect, it has totally usable pockets, the zipper is rad, and this dye treatment is going to be really unique. I think that you'll be pleasantly surprised by the pricing that we can offer too.

Hey Mike -

Still on the agenda?

Yes sir, they're in development as we speak! I'm hoping to drop them within about 6-8 weeks. Believe me that these will be the absolute best woven jogger pant on the market.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

What about a leather jogging pant :foo:

Drop crotch leather jogging pant.

Oh those are ready to go, actually. They tie back to a matching Weller jacket for a full calfskin suit. Perfect for that next law school interview! I've got a fit photo, although only from the back:

Seriously though, I'm going to make a suede Wilshire this year. Mark my words.

Hey Mike, are we expecting the OD shirts to come in soon? Thanks.

Couple of weeks at most. I've had them on order for a while, but we were waiting on the Japanese oxford cloth to come in.

Last edited:

MarioImpemba

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pushing to have it around end May, beginning April. More likely the latter. We're doing that hoodie in two colors to start - organic deep indigo, and indigo with black overdye. We'll make more crewneck fleece in the same cloth.

I think that you guys are really going to dig the hoodie! We've been working on it like crazy from our side. The fit is perfect, it has totally usable pockets, the zipper is rad, and this dye treatment is going to be really unique. I think that you'll be pleasantly surprised by the pricing that we can offer too.

Awesome, I'll hold tight until you launch yours. Can't wait. Thanks for the info.

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Doyle has landed in NYC! For any of you guys that are around and want to check it out, we have it in both stores.

I couldn't help myself and grabbed the olive immediately (also pictured is the selvedge denim Western shirt):

And Logan pulling off that 90s-heartthrob-casual:

Epaulet LA Selvedge Denim Engineer shirt
Epaulet NY Fatigue Canvas Rivet Chino
Alden Snuff Suede Chukka boot.

flipsilk

Reaction score
Great news on the joggers.

Any news on fabrics?

Colorways?

Will the cuff contrast?

Do I ask too many questions?!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

So I need to get the olive Doyle and the Engineer shirt. Damnit.

Haha, it's looking like that!

Great news on the joggers.

Any news on fabrics?

Colorways?

Will the cuff contrast?

Do I ask too many questions?!

Sure thing. The fabric is going to be a 10oz Galey and Lord PFD (Prepare-for-Dye) Twill. This is similar to Cramerton cloth, and it's going to soak up the color dye and become extremely soft. In terms of colors, I'm actually open, we can do anything we want. I'm thinking the predictable ones (navy, grey, olive) with maybe burgundy as a fourth.

The cuff will not contrast as it will be dyed to match the pant.

Last edited:

flipsilk

Reaction score

Haha, it's looking like that!
Sure thing. The fabric is going to be a 10oz Galey and Lord PFD (Prepare-for-Dye) Twill. This is similar to Cramerton cloth, and it's going to soak up the color dye and become extremely soft. In terms of colors, I'm actually open, we can do anything we want. I'm thinking the predictable ones (navy, grey, olive) with maybe burgundy as a fourth.

The cuff will not contrast as it will be dyed to match the pant.

Black

Khaki/Caramel?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members