• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Madras, clay RCs, milkshake Indys.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like I'll have my second Epaulet suit coming soon. :nodding: Went pretty standard with the navy 120's to go with my (now discontinued) cadet gray.

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'll have my second Epaulet suit coming soon.
nod[1].gif
Went pretty standard with the navy 120's to go with my (now discontinued) cadet gray.

I got a navy Epaulet suit (not the 120s, but very similar fabric) after my cadet gray -- great to have both.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Today my favourite LBM and moss ducks
EEE32403-F18F-4A34-8928-74246EFB78B1-2574-000002CF7F1E9DE8_zps1d4f9e90.jpg

That looks great - the LBM jacket is perfect on you.

Ah man that sweater blazer looks great... I can totally see one in my future... Any other teaser shots of fall winter line? Especially the quilted vest? :)

Sure, I've got those around here somewhere. I have some advance samples of our leather pieces too. I'll see what I can dig out. :)

That color pretty much works with anything IMO....

Agreed, there's very little that the olive sanded canvas doesn't match. It's pretty much as versatile as a khaki pant.

This is number one on my wishlist for cold weather.  Can you go into any details on the tweaks or timing?

Delivery should be around late September. Our main tweaks are small fit issues - slightly bigger cuffs, slightly deeper armholes. We're planning to run it in Navy, Grey, and Loden.

^I recall some talk about a tweed CPO. Any chance that is still in the works?

Maaaybe. I'm having a hard time sourcing good tweed that will be heavy enough to wear unlined. If that doesn't make it, then we'll absolutely have Harris Tweed sportcoats, Eisenhowers, and a new button-front Blouson shape. And an overcoat. Actually, there's going to be a ton of tweed here.

cpo = chief petty officer

:teach:

Fit on these is SPOT ON, once I get the waist taken in and the pants hemmed. I think I'll be ordering a 34 Rudy from now on. Speaking of...are there going to be any more Rudy pre-orders anytime soon, or should I just email and grab something now? I'm specifically looking at the dove grey hopsack...the standard grey hopsack I just got today is fantastic, and I'd definitely be interested in more hopsack fabrics in the future.

+1 on more Rudy's - got my pre-orders today and they are perfect. The fit is exactly what I need and have been trying to find. More Rudy's please

Great that you dig the Rudy! At this point, you guys can feel free to email in a special order anytime. The factory is so busy that it's actually easier and faster for them to cut a few units of Rudy's then to do 20-30 at once. Drop us an email with the fabrics and we'll invoice you and get the order rolling. Price is the same as the Walt.

do you plan to add any lighter color wool pants? (a light light grey, or a light cream/tan)

and any way to list the weight of the pant fabrics? just for reference

Yes, we'll do a light pearl grey flannel for the Fall - around the color tone of Dove hopsack.

Actually, it's pretty rare for the factory to tell us the fabric weight. But that matters a lot less with wool than it does with things like denim. It's pretty consistent, actually. Super 120s and the like are typically 7-8.5oz. Flannels and Tweeds will be 11-13oz. We generally describe the weight of the pants in the online text.

Today Epaulet Japanese check (thinnest shirt ever), navy cargo rivets and Hancock loafers.
0F386A7C-A64F-4CF0-BA69-44E2D052DEC1-3496-000003CB04F21DD6_zps6603d339.jpg

793175F7-18FC-479F-8611-F485A79C99C2-3510-000003CC39C492FB_zpsda060c08.jpg

NIce! Great match of the yellow buffalo shirt.

Hey Mike/Adele,
My girlfriend took the epaulet skirt to the dry cleaner, and they de-pleated it. Any advice on what she can do to restore them? She's pretty upset. Thanks.

Hmm, good question. I'd surely take it back to the cleaner and complain. It's clearly a pleated skirt, and there's no reason to press them out. IMO the cleaner should take responsibility of putting the pleats back in. They would either do it there or send it out.

Denim Walt:

A rare fit pic of the denim walt in action! It looks great!

james ep

Reaction score
[FONT=Droid Sans, Helvetica Neue, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey guys-- we just got in our collection of billfold wallets. The leather on these guys is great, and they've got an ideal slim profile for all right-thinking dudes who hate bulky wallets. The lizard wallets are particularly killer (cognac's my favorite). [/FONT]

Wallet in Navy Calfskin: $145 Wallet in Chocolate Calfskin: $145

Wallet in Caramel Calfskin: $145 Wallet in Black Calfskin: $145

Wallet in Navy Lizard: $195 Wallet in Cognac Lizard: $195

Wallet in Black Lizard: $195 Wallet in Arctic Lizard: $195

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
any chance of a card case only (no bill fold) in the Cognac Lizard? I carry bills separately in a money clip

coxaca

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The trousers awarded from the recent contest! Apologies for the poor quality picture. It was a bit dark this morning
frown.gif

I love this trouser - is it an Epaulet? I don't see it in the online store.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Yes. As I've stated originally, they were awarded from a recent contest. They are one-off so they are not up for sale online or in stores.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads