• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kelwatches

Reaction score
Finally had a chance to purchase from Epualet

Bought a Carmina for the wife. Though its not for myself but its still thrilling anticipating the package

pekingman

Reaction score
Finally got the image uploading to work again ... I assumed it was some problem with being behind the Great Firewall (as it didn't work with any browser on my old laptop), but on my new laptop it seems to work just fine.

Not very seasonal now (pictures were taken earlier this year) - but inspired El Argentino's post (the color on those shoes is truly fantastic) here are the Alden x Epaulet Natural Chromexcel Brixton boots together with the FF coarse-grain Dijon mustard tweed trousers (aka chartreuse - but after a particularly bad experience at university with the alcohol of the same name I prefer not to think of them as that color ....).

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Finally had a chance to purchase from Epualet Bought a Carmina for the wife. Though its not for myself but its still thrilling anticipating the package
If I had a serious girlfriend, I would cop her the pythons without hesitation.
Finally got the image uploading to work again ... I assumed it was some problem with being behind the Great Firewall (as it didn't work with any browser on my old laptop), but on my new laptop it seems to work just fine. Not very seasonal now (pictures were taken earlier this year) - but inspired El Argentino's post (the color on those shoes is truly fantastic) here are the Alden x Epaulet Natural Chromexcel Brixton boots together with the FF coarse-grain Dijon mustard tweed trousers (aka chartreuse - but after a particularly bad experience at university with the alcohol of the same name I prefer not to think of them as that color ....).
Did you slim down the trousers? Combo looks great.

kelwatches

Reaction score
If I had a serious girlfriend, I would cop her the pythons without hesitation.
Did you slim down the trousers? Combo looks great.

Lol how did you know I bought the pythons?

Any advice for maintenance seeing that you have that amazing carmina in burgundy python

hanoiboy

Reaction score
Was thinking of doing the same for my Girl Buddy. But I was not sure of carmina women size, she wears a 6 U.S. Any help on this?
Everyone here is Bad Ass! Great contribution..

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Lol how did you know I bought the pythons?

Any advice for maintenance seeing that you have that amazing carmina in burgundy python

It was the only logical choice to me :)

Ive only worn mine 3-4 times and haven't done anything to them yet. Mike and others have made suggestions, but I don't recall at the moment.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here's a quick real-life photo of our Summertime Alden makeup:

Alden for Epaulet Milkshake Indy Boot: $515

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Package arrived this weekend.

Carmina x Epaulet Salinger Double Monks in Saddle Cordovan. A veritable grail of shoe-ness.

A very special thank you to Mike and Epaulet for outstanding service and communication throughout. :slayer:

EDIT: And thank you all for the kind words on the LWBs.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads