• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Factory Find corduroys:

vcalanog

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
One of my first posts here, but I've been surfing the forums and learning from you all since August of last year. Thanks to all of you for sharing what you know and love - I've really learned a lot. It was because of this forum that I learned about Epaulet - and I've purchased several coats and three pairs of Carminas from them since then. Mike, Adele, Dylan and Matt all personally attended to what were probably incredibly dumb questions from a noob like me with much patience and grace, both via PMs and via actual visits to the store (and many phone calls).

So, just wanted to say hi and thank you all - I've actually read every single page on this thread. Good stuff. :)

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hey... don't know if it's just me being slow this morning, but I went to the new Epaulet site to browse for gifts for my girlfriend's upcoming birthday and am unable to find the women's section. There used to be just a tab at the top, right? Am I missing something, or is there just no such link? Or has that section of the store/site, just not been setup yet? All I can find are a few scattered items.

On another note, the combination of other holiday spending and car repairs meant that I had to pass on those ruby cap-toes, but thanks to everyone for posting your pics. They look great! Especially in this pic:

Well, we're actually going to discontinue womens at the shop.

It was a tough decision, but we're going ahead as a menswear-only business. Our stores were running out of room, and with all the new products happening, we just don't have the time to dedicate ourselves to developing womens as well.

SOOOO.....

Starting this Friday, we're going to take a nuclear markdown sale on all of the Womens merchandise that we have on hand (save for Carmina & Comme Des Garcons). Pricing are going to be bonkers, and you guys will have first crack at all that we have. All sales will be final, but it will be a great opportunity to pick up some gifts for the lady in your life.

Recent shots of Carmina cognac balmoral boot

Sharp as a knife!

Hey Mike & Co.

I remember seeing on the old website (before they were combined) a full size run of 7oz French Blue Rivet Chinos, but they no longer show up; planning my spring/summer wardrobe out and was hoping to snag a pair. Any chance that they're just not up yet or a restock in the near future?

Also FrankCowperwood - that combo and styling looks fantastic. Bravo.

Ah, sorry about that - we must have missed that one in the site transfer. We definitely have them, I'll get them built out on the new site in the next day or so. We can also sell you a pair via a paypal invoice or phone order in the meantime, feel free to drop me a PM.

Received the Mackintosh coat today. Definitely a keeper, and a steal at the price I got it for. :fonz: :fonz: Thanks!

Nice! Thanks so much and enjoy it!

Not to be a pain, but when do you expect the factory finds jackets to start? It may effect whether I keep this suitsupply jacket or not.

Realistically, sometime at the end of next week. My meeting with Southwick is on Monday.

They'll be some good stuff in there. You should return that Suitsupply jacket :devil:

does epaulet offer that parka?  ^^^^^^

Yup, although we're just down to size 32 and 40 on it. We're going to restock next Fall.
http://epauletnewyork.com/products/epaulet-special-edition-n3-b-snorkel-parka

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

jobsey

Reaction score
Hi this may seem to be a strange question but wondering if you guys came give me advice on the twill trousers in relation to.. Cat hair! I have two cats and have noticed depending on the type of material pants I get, the cat hair sticks to it more on some, and less on others. With the epaulet wool pants and moleskins I have, the cat hair problem isn't so bad and can get away with a quick brush. However with the rivet chinos, the two that I have bought the cat hairs seem to stick to it like a magnet! I was thinking of getting the regiment twill trousers and wondering if anyone can give feedback on how sticky these pants are with cat hair.. Thanks in advance!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads