• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sahbryant

Reaction score

just got my new wool rivets... either i'm getting fatter or the rivets are getting smaller. I mean I can fit into a 32, but its getting tight... how tight is too tight? If you can see ****** move when I clench... is that too tight?

agree, not sure if the wool rivets are cut more like the oxford rivets than the duck rivets, but i found the wool to be tighter in the seat

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn nice job!

Thanks dudes! Much appreciated.

What DB blazer are you wearing?
If there is one negative to living in SF, it is that there is no summer to fall transition. Summer, fall, and even winter kind of flow into each other.

It's a Daffy's special. I really have no idea who made it, but it fits well, is constructed nicely and I've been looking for a DB. Oh, it was also around $60. Having never been to Daffy's before, I soon realized it's like a real life Yoox. I had to dig, but maybe the best purchase in that price range I've ever made.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

agree, not sure if the wool rivets are cut more like the oxford rivets than the duck rivets, but i found the wool to be tighter in the seat

Yeah I was having the same problem...had to return mine unfortunately. Think I'll stick with wool Rudy's and Duck Rivets. I think I could wear variations of only those 2 cuts of pants for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy. :D

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hey Mike, looking for a update on the Rudy factory finds round 1? Thanks in advance.

Just got word on those, we're expecting them around the end of next week. Apologies for the delay on that - it turned out that the Round 1 Rudy cut was really small, and the factory pushed it out. The larger the cutting, the faster it generally gets done, as they're trying to get as much cut work to the rest of the factory. Round 2 won't have this delay because we took well over 70 Rudy orders for that. We'll let you guys know the very moment that they arrive.

no more walt factory finds? :confused:

Oh no, all of the Factory Finds can of course be ordered in Walt too. They'll be plenty to go around.

Yeah I was having the same problem...had to return mine unfortunately. Think I'll stick with wool Rudy's and Duck Rivets. I think I could wear variations of only those 2 cuts of pants for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy. :D

This is a good guideline. We've sold a ton of wool rivets to guys at their usual sizing without an issue. But if the Duck Rivets fit you slim and you're on the edge of the Walt vs. Rudy cut, then you may find them a bit too snug in the seat, at least off the rack. They can, of course be let out in both the waist and the seat though. And since they cannot be washed, you don't have to worry about any kind of shrinkage.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New Ashland By Epaulet Shirts

Hey guys,

Two new Ashland shirts just went live. These are really slamming! As always, they're made by Gitman Brothers in Italian cloth and genuine MOP buttons:

Ashland Cutaway Collar Cobalt/Bordeaux Gingham: $150

Ashland Cutaway Collar Purple/White Check: $150

neutrino

Reaction score
^ Good stuff. I'm a bit hesitant to size down to small according to general advice. Measurements say 19.5 for the chest, while I'm 38 in the chest. A medium in Epaulet shirts fits me pretty slim..

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the ashland cutaway. Great look, great pattern.

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score

Hey dudes! Got a VERY limited run of Southwick Tweed jackets in a couple of days ago. We don't have many units and have already sold a few in stores, so if you dig one, I would recommend picking it up with the quickness.

Southwick for Michael Kuhle Caine Sportcoat Peat Marl

I've been looking for a brown-ish sport coat and thought this is probably what I'm looking for so I copped. Hopefully it works out well.

oisin

Reaction score

That is one bad ass sport coat. Probably would wear too hot for Los Angeles?

i have some harris tweed sport coats i got off ebay that i wear in winter. you can get some wear out of them for sure.

those both look very nice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads