• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@timpoblete Wrong thread bro! Don't make me keep looking at SS14 thread for all this AW14 goodness!

Haha! Copied over to the AW14 thread. Been posting with an iPad lately and it's easy to lose track of which thread I'm in. Thanks!

zola

Reaction score
Gents,
Will there be a further reduction at end?
Extra 25 will give you 25% of the sales price. I'm wondering if it goes up to 35 or even 50%??

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody know anywhere that is still selling pima baker in navy size medium? PM me plz!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

@in stitches those Fatigues might fit you FYI

Thanks you kindly. I think they maaaaaay be touch small, but I decided to risk it at that price. if they dont fit me, you owe me 89.20, if they do, I owe you a big thank you.

:)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Im pretty stoked myself!

As far as what if they dont work out, Id rather give them away or send them to LuxeSwap. I hate selling stuff.

mbaum

Reaction score
Thanks you kindly. I think they maaaaaay be touch small, but I decided to risk it at that price. if they dont fit me, you owe me 89.20, if they do, I owe you a big thank you.

smile.gif
No way. If XL summer fatigues will not fit you, they will fit nobody. They might come out … ahem … big? Post a fit pic when you get them. The SS ripstop is super comfy and versatile. I Iived in them 24/7 this summer.

Mike

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No way. If XL summer fatigues will not fit you, they will fit nobody. They might come out … ahem … big? Post a fit pic when you get them. The SS ripstop is super comfy and versatile. I Iived in them 24/7 this summer.

Mike

Lets hope you are right. Ill feel mighty husky if they are too small after what you said.

They are slater to arrive today. Will try and incorporate into a fit later this week.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Lets hope you are right. Ill feel mighty husky if they are too small after what you said.

They are slater to arrive today. Will try and incorporate into a fit later this week.

I'm anxiously waiting on mine (probably stuck in customs :( )

mbaum

Reaction score

let us know how it works out for you. I simply cannot imagine that an XL would not fit you since I had to seriously downsize to an M and I am certainly not the most petite guy around ...

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm anxiously waiting on mine (probably stuck in customs :( )

Damn customs.

let us know how it works out for you. I simply cannot imagine that an XL would not fit you since I had to seriously downsize to an M and I am certainly not the most petite guy around ... 

Will do, for sure. I actually have to leave the office today, so maybe Ill stop by the house if the package arrives, for a quick try on. :devil:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tried on the pants yesterday, definitely not to small. Little big if anything. Waist and thigh feels great, but they are a little roomier down the leg than I am accustomed to. Will have to figure out how to wear them properly.

Question, what do you guys do with the hems? These are way to long, do you guys have them shortened by a tailor or roll them? What length do you wear them at, high water or with a little slouch?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads