• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks a ton pal.
I tried to order it right away through their webstore last night and it says something about no shipping options available to my location.
So I sent them an email through their contact form. Thing is I did just that about a week ago because I read here that they apparently had these jackets in store and not on their website, and I still haven't got a reply from them. Also tweeted them but still no reply. I've even checked my spam folder, no replies. This sucks, but thanks for posting it to me.

their website apparently has that bug in place intentionally due to them not selling eg online, if you try to check out most other brands shipping estimate goes smooth and you can checkout, just not with eg in the cart

did you try calling the store?

if you're outside the us and need help to call them or proxy, just let me know

Last edited:

VJAYEYE

Reaction score
Heads up before the sale thread goes up:
Selling a porter terry jacket/blazer ss12 size medium in grey worn maybe twice. Great for spring and cool nights. Pm me if interested.

El QUaG

Reaction score
Can anyone help identify the name of the pants shown below?
Released in Olive and Navy.
Labelled as Desert Pants on Aspecto, but the pocket type/placement is a little different from previous iterations.

Was this released in AW13?

Olive

Navy

catchh

Reaction score
Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For FW hats, what does a M/L typically translate to size wise? I am a 7 1/4 in fitted ball caps (could probably use a smudge of room).

Anyone here have experience?

Last edited:

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm around 22.5" circumference which supposedly translates to 7 3/8 or something and I find I'm borderline M-L in eg hats, I've only had bucket, driver, schoolboy and conductor hats but depending on the material I get M and stretch it out or get L and throw it in the dryer

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I see

Because the tagged size is M/L as listed by the store, so, I'm afraid the bucket hat will be too big and fall off or cover my face (not a bad thing :eek:)

I ask about tagged size because I am curious whether EG labels their hats as S, M, L or S/M and M/L or is the store listing it wrong...

Last edited:

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone that has an Andover from AW13 in L, can you tell me what the chest and shoulder measurements are? Would be much appreciated.

Or does anyone have experience with this season's Andover sizing in general, is it TTS? Or does it run slim?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you mean this season as in SS13, past Andover I tried on was a little big in size medium (my typical size). I may opt for a small this time around as it is a jacket for spring-summer and I wouldn't want to wear anything more than a shirt underneath. Medium is for layering

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I see

Because the tagged size is M/L as listed by the store, so, I'm afraid the bucket hat will be too big and fall off or cover my face (not a bad thing :eek:)

I ask about tagged size because I am curious whether EG labels their hats as S, M, L or S/M and M/L or is the store listing it wrong...

the ones I'd had are tagged either M or L, not sure if I've seen combo size tag before, might just mean they have both M & L?

Last edited:

Shingles

Reaction score

their website apparently has that bug in place intentionally due to them not selling eg online, if you try to check out most other brands shipping estimate goes smooth and you can checkout, just not with eg in the cart

did you try calling the store?

if you're outside the us and need help to call them or proxy, just let me know

I think I forgot to reply you on this.
I got hold of them eventually, through Twitter then email, and they were sold out. If only they'd been a little quicker in replying! :(. Yeah i'm outside the US btw, and thank you very much for offering to proxy, very kind of you! If i'm lucky it might turn up on the bay eventually, else i'm saving the cash for f/w 14.

waldo1982

Reaction score
dont suppose anyone has the navy coverall in a large they want to sell or know where one is?

i have the xl but its got too big for me

cheers

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads