• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wanted the primaloft vest in that fabric so bad

Nepenthes NYC had this in a size small when I checked in on some stock a little over a week ago so if you are a small give them a shout. It was 50% retail.

Anyone interested in this seasons fatigue pant in black? size 32, hardly worn(see link in my sig).

If this was unhemmed you would have had a buyer :(

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So after giving this season's Shawl Sweater Knit Shawl Jacket a try and not being totally sure, I returned it. It was a great piece, but I was looking to fill a void over the Boucle version of the knit from FW12 that I missed out on due to limited non-Japanese stockists release. Having not checked out ebay in almost 2 years, I randomly gave EG a search and low and behold I came across the black FW12 version from a UK seller who it listed with a low BIN, but with a lower seller feeback rating. I decided to give it a whirl and it arrived yesterday as described, excellent condition. Super excited about this piece. Just needs a dry clean and I'll get to wear it a little bit before spring. Pics of the piece below for anyone who cares. For anyone interested in this version, I believe there is one or two listed on ebay right now, I think one in large, can't recall the other one.

6XUymDZ.jpg

kh3M6Cj.jpg

Also, for anyone who is a size small and was looking for a decent price on the FW11 snowflake version, here is a link you may be interested in: http://www.dope-factory.com/er-shawl-c-knit-jkt-63521.html

Last edited:

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

landaup

Reaction score
I heard the Matt pant runs quite small and that I should size it up. Do you know if I should do the same with the Irving pant? There's one available but it's a 32 and I'm usually a 30-31. Not sure if it'll fit.

Cheers.

Last edited:

dogmoney

Reaction score

I heard the Matt pant runs quite small and that I should size it up. Do you know if I should do the same with the Irving pant? There's one available but it's a 32 and I'm usually a 30-31. Not sure if it'll fit. 

Cheers. 

Irving runs tts imo :)

Shingles

Reaction score

Thanks a ton pal.
I tried to order it right away through their webstore last night and it says something about no shipping options available to my location.
So I sent them an email through their contact form. Thing is I did just that about a week ago because I read here that they apparently had these jackets in store and not on their website, and I still haven't got a reply from them. Also tweeted them but still no reply. I've even checked my spam folder, no replies. This sucks, but thanks for posting it to me.

agvs

Reaction score

Cheers.
I own the serge wool Irving in 32. I normally wear a 31 or 32 in most pants so I'd say they run TTS (although I have no other EG pants to compare).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads