• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 09

john cleese

Reaction score
Anybody know the stocklists (other than J+O) for the cottton Newport pant and the wool Fatigue pant?
I cant seem to find them in the stocklists in this thread

daikon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by john cleese
Anybody know the stocklists (other than J+O) for the cottton Newport pant and the wool Fatigue pant? I cant seem to find them in the stocklists in this thread
I've only seen the cotton Newport pants at Lane Crawford (IFC Mall) in Hong Kong - they had it in both the brushed black cotton and khaki brushed cotton...beautiful in person and fits great. (I picked up the black).

Lane Crawford is at 50% off sale now, so it might be worth giving them a call since they do ship internationally - you might have to describe the style to the sales staff though, but their English is pretty good, so you won't have a problem getting lost in translation.

They also had the cotton Fatigue pants -- I didn't see any wool ones though, so might have sold out.

daikon

Reaction score
For those who bought EG pants from FW09 with those drawstrings, what were your experiences getting them hemmed? Did your tailor just cut off the extra cloth and then resew the original hem onto the new one? Or did your tailor recreate those drawstring eyes (where the string pulls through) from scratch with the new hem?

JRyder

Reaction score
Originally Posted by deejaysoy
My order got canceled due to insufficient stock. I had to call them and inquire about my status since they aren't always on top of their sales orders. Hopefully yalls get your stuff.

This item is for sale in the buying/selling section, size M-BNWT

hansj

Reaction score
Went to Bloomingdales in SOHO yesterday. They finally have there 70% off sale on the remaining EG stuff. They still have sizes in brown corduroy pants and red line denim. Also some other stuff but not a lot of sizes. Last week they still had a single gray HB Newport jacket that I really wanted. Some one lucky must have snapped it over the weekend- for 70% off i guess.

hansj

Reaction score
Don't know if this fit's here, but I'm selling a pair of FW-09 grey glen-plaid cinch pants size 34 NWT, $150 shipped in the cont. US.

Chip

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drink8648
FYI

Here is the inventory for our SALE;

Navy Melton Field Parka 2/L $635.00/ $317.00
19th Century BD Green/ Blue Vyella Plaid 1/XS, 1/S $245.00/ $147.00
19th Century BD Green/ Blue Tartan Plaid 2/L $215.00/ $107.00
Brown/Tan/ Black Flannel Western Shirt 1/S $175.00/ $87.00
Grey Chambray Band Collar Shirt 2/L, 1/XL $200.00/ $80.00
Grey Donegal Shawl Collar Cardigan 1/S $360.00/ $216.00
Grey Herringbone Shawl Collar Cinch Vest 1/S $285.00/ $171.00
Olive Varsity Sweater 1/S $295.00/ $147.00
Grey Eco Fleece Shawl Collar Sweater 1/L $195.00/ $78.00

All sale items are final sale. Shipping is not included. Call me at 617-547-2067.

Somebody scoop that Melton Field Parka already!

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^Wish it were my size:
dsc00386il9.jpg
From Gary's showcase at the local fashion week in 2008:
show122.jpg
show180.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads