• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments S/S 09

tetsuo

Reaction score
Nice! cant wait to check out the store. nice choice of location in the aoyama district.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Field parka in organic cotton sheeting cloth
eg09ss30a.jpg
Fatigue shorts @ odin
6-0001287.jpg

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great news everyone: No US love for the Engineer Vest (except August) and the Steelhead Vest.
plain.gif
Engineer Vest White x Navy Ticking Stripe Cotton Twill August Double Five Natural Cotton Drill Japan Only Indigo 8oz Cone Mills Denim Japan Only Blue Gangster Stripe Japan Only Grey Gangster Stripe Double Five Shawl Collar Cinch Vest (I only asked for the paisley and the madras. No info on the solids) Navy Paisley Cotton Jaquard August Barneys Gerard Item Lane Crawford MAC Patti Rosey Jekes Start Dark Navy Madras Plaid American Rag LA & SF Boutique U & I de Toute facon Forbice Hejfina Jonathan & Olivia Toronto & Vancouver Nomad Patti S.F. Market The Bureau Garbstore Steelhead Vest Natural Organic Cotton Sheeting Japan Only Khaki Light Weight Cotton Poplin Japan Only Olive Light Weight Cotton Poplin Tailor At The Tannery The Bureau White x Navy Ticking Stripe Cotton Twill Japan Only Indigo Cotton Denim Faille Japan Only

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was hoping for one of the steelhead vests but I'm on the fence on paying the markup on one shipped from Japan.
confused.gif

blake

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blake
for those of you in portland asking what we are getting, here is a list. I have listed everything and then at the bottom, what we have allready received. Let me know if you have any questions. thanks, blake

1)19th century navy/wine shirt
2)classic shirt grey windowpane
3)classic shirtnavy windowpane
4)classic shirt grey diamond print
5)work shirt blue chambray
6)work shirt blue/gold
7)workshirt navy/olive
8)workshirt olive/ltblue
9)shawl collar cince vest bronw indian wood block
10)shawl collar cince vest olive cotton poplin
11)engineer jacket natural cotton twill
12)engineer jacket grey gangster stripe
13)wing jacket sage cotton twill
14)kendall jacket olive poplin
15)field parka navy
16)baker jacket blue indigo floral wood block
17)andover dk navy
18)newport short floral
19)tie navy/wine
20)tie navy white pink
21)tie navy floral
22)tie blue indigo
23)scarf grey

we just received;
classic shirt grey
workshirt blue chambray
shawl collar cinch vest in brown and olive
engineer jacket in natural and grey
wing jacket in sage
field parka in dk navy
baker jacket in indian floral.
let me know if you need anything else. thanks, blake

we have the cinch vest in olive poplin right now and the cinch vest in size "S" in the brown indian block..

batorizer

Reaction score
got the khaki cinch-backs in from mauro and they fit perfectly. they're a little too thin to wear right now, but they'll be awesome for summer in atlanta.

cjbreed

Reaction score
Hey guys help me choose between the sage and indigo bedfords. I love the indigo color but I wear jeans 99% of the time and don't want that canadian tuxedo look. But the indigo is light and my jeans are dark so it may work. The sage would look good with denim too. HELP?!?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Sage definitely.

Btw, Ian is now at 65-75% off their remaining stuff from F/W08. From what I remember being left last night:
* Storm coats - M, L
* Green cotton bedford - XL
* Mac jacket, black - M, L
* Organic denim engineer jacket - L, XL
* Black club collar shirts, S - XL

DocHunter

Reaction score
I was checking out the EG scarves on Odin. How big are those? Does anyone know the dimensions?

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped by Am. Rag yesterday (picked up some Yukuten Loafers for 75% off
sly.gif
. Pics to possibly follow in the Yuk. thread) and they have the Navy Mac Jacket in Small at 75% off.

Also stopped by MAC. They've got a bunch of scarves, several of the hats, and a bunch of stuff from SS08, which includes the light blue shorts, the sailor shirt with the weird collar (the name escapes me at the moment) and more. Lastly, while I was browsing, Tracy Chapman walked in (with her GF) and checked out the EG section. Don't believe she ended up buying anything, but she seemed well aware of the line.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads