• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rh

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They were purchases at 8:21. Size 11.5 penny and size 11.5 tassel. At 11:02, I got the email from RL. I also picked up the 12 but I haven't received the shipping confirmation even though I paid an extra $20 for two day shipping.
Forex, when did you buy them? I purchased a pair earlier this week and they gave me the $100 price adjustment

couple of weeks ago,maybe I can get an adjustment as well.

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got my Lindricks. They are beautiful. The right tongue is (was) stitched to the inside of the boot about halfway down and when I went to pull the tongue back to slide in my foot, I tore the stitch and put a slight tear / hole in the tongue. Invisible when the boot is laced but I cannot believe I mutilated an expensive new boot within 4 seconds of removing it from the box. A new personal worst! My mother was right, alcoholics do NOT deserve nice things!

I did the same, not really worried about it. that stitch is (was) in a really weird place

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^ That Lindrick tear is why I exchanged mine - but the pair I exchanged it for has the same. Whatever.

Anyway, if someone needs a 9.5 Lindrick, the only pair in the country (trust me) is at the LI RL boutique. The left foot has a Horween stamp :devil: Although the employees were circling them when I left, so they may be gone.

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Thanks for the Lindrick update, Spoo. All the chatter about these boots broke down my will power and I had decided to call the SA tomorrow and see if he could find me a pair. I know that pair in LI HAS to be gone by now so I'm writing them off. I can rest easy now that I know 9.5s are gone. To be honest, I'll probably end up calling my SA tomorrow anyway, lol.

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got cold feet on this whole Lindrick deal ( the mis matched colors) and pulled out.
My SA indicated availability of plenty of 10.5's if it's of any use...

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

^Thanks for the Lindrick update, Spoo. All the chatter about these boots broke down my will power and I had decided to call the SA tomorrow and see if he could find me a pair. I know that pair in LI HAS to be gone by now so I'm writing them off. I can rest easy now that I know 9.5s are gone. To be honest, I'll probably end up calling my SA tomorrow anyway, lol.

Call the store directly, I put them there around 3pm today. If the SA's didn't kop, they definitely didn't put them on the floor. 516-365-9595

hefner

Reaction score
FWIW, I'm returning my 10.5 Lindricks because of the mismatched color issue and they had slightly different widths.

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Enabler! Lol. Damn, and I thought I was going to sleep well tonight.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

^Enabler! Lol. Damn, and I thought I was going to sleep well tonight.

Theres a Horween stamp in the left foot too :D

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Call the store directly, I put them there around 3pm today. If the SA's didn't kop, they definitely didn't put them on the floor. 516-365-9595

Enabler! Lol. Thanks for the info. Might try this tomorrow. Now if I can just get some sleep tonight w/out dreaming of a horse's ass.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
sweet smellin', smooth feelin', golden brown horse's ass. g'nite!

Last edited:

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sweet smellin', smooth feelin', golden brown horse's ass. g'nite!

You said it. My first TWO pairs of cordovan shoes. I'm amazed with them. My only two cops from the RL sale - only because I couldn't find anything else I really wanted - but I feel like I totally scored. Seems ridiculous given the $ spent, even on sale... but well worth it.

huskyzealot

Reaction score
are the black tassels cordovan leather or calf?

i ordered a pair, but they might go straight back to RL if they are not cordovan

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no one knows. 2 diff people said they saw it in store and it "looked" more like calf than cordovan. so please report back with pics and assessment.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics