• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crate vs. Farinelli: The Official Jeans Thread

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone still not gotten there jeans? I'm patiently waiting, but I move on Friday and if they haven't been mailed out yet, I'd like to give a new address. Am I correct in assuming that Chad has all the jeans now?

Blog Marley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
havent been many pics, and sorry for the sucky quality but here are some fit pics. I sized down one. My wallet barely fits.
0c4fbdbb712248549e18bfd3c83aeaeb.jpg
b2127a7577b745e79ad3eb83ff0e5a8a.jpg

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dopey
Me and my jeans were caught in a downpour yesterday. My wife asked if that means I need to reset the "six-months with no washing" clock. I told her that I didn't know and would ask, so I am asking.
As an extra piece of information, after being soaked in the rain, the jeans were then worn for a six-hour drive.

Man, how did your car seat survive? I had indigo stains on my HIPS after just sweating in these things. I can't imagine what the car seat looked like.

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
Man, how did your car seat survive? I had indigo stains on my HIPS after just sweating in these things. I can't imagine what the car seat looked like.

I was worried about that, but there seemed to be no problem. Maybe the indigo ran with the rain soak. Also, I had worn them many times already. I do recall the indigo coming off on my boxers the first wear or two.

k4ppah

Reaction score
Mine seem to have alot less indgo running than average. Even the inside of my belt is still mostly brown.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
blog- the fit looks great on you but the pictures are ******. what size wallet do you have????

if anyone still hasn't received their jeans let me know and I will MAKE SURE Chad sends them out.
Best,
Mauro

Blog Marley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
blog- the fit looks great on you but the pictures are ******. what size wallet do you have????

yea, for some reason my phone + flash + mirrors = ****** pictures. I have a paul smith billfold it measures out to about 4.4 x 3.7 inches.

connor (assuming you recently bought them) did yours come with fixed grundleholes?

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm sporting the grundleholes for the contest. *******. also, if you're ordering anything, PM me whatever it is and i'll make sure to avoid ordering it so you get it on time. the curse has spread to other affiliates. i'm going to put in my S/S 2011 orders this week in hopes they make it on time.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Adding some more pics of the jeans:

DSCF0707.jpg

DSCF0699.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance