• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fiestaplatypus

Reaction score
Many thanks, Luis. Many of us on this forum have heard about the fantastic models that are available in the Paris store, but without visiting, it is very difficult to know what is available. Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Please feel free to keep posting photos of what is available. I'm sure you will generate many more sales for your store.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ha, glad to see Luis on the forum. I bumped into him a couple months ago and was thoroughly helpful. Speaks english too. Something i took for granted when visiting the Barcelona shop

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ha, glad to see Luis on the forum. I bumped into him a couple months ago and was thoroughly helpful. Speaks english too. Something i took for granted when visiting the Barcelona shop

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

80105 Simpson "Patinee" Blue Violet, MTO made in Paris Shop price of the MTO included the painting and polished 675€TI Taxes off 594€ Delivery EU and America Central, East coast, 35€ America West Asia and Oceania 50€
Those are one handsome pair of shoes.

Congrats!!!

Last edited:

hanbei23

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am relatively new to Carminas. My first pair were from Epaulet. I ordered a pair a couple of days ago from the Carmina e-store to the US. Any idea how long they take to process it? What people's wait times have been like? Customer service?

Thanks.

SoGent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

80105 Simpson "Patinee" Blue Violet, MTO made in Paris Shop price of the MTO included the painting and polished 675€TI Taxes off 594€ Delivery EU and America Central, East coast, 35€ America West Asia and Oceania 50€

LuisCF & these photos are what Carmina have been missing in this thread. Adds even more validity to the brand imo
a TRUE MTO program of modifications to existing styles would be icing on the cake

Last edited:

fllick

Reaction score

Welcome, Luis! I was in the Paris store in June. Miho was a great help in figuring out my size in several lasts and shipping shoes back to the US. It will be great to have the opportunity to see more of what you have in the Paris store.

Yes the service in carmina Paris is excellent, makes shopping for shoes extremely enjoyable

Cacatfish

Reaction score

Hi forum people..... I just started being part of the forum and as much as I can help for your orders to the Fabric or our store in Paris Ill be happy to advice you and keep making that Carmina show to the world how fantastic are our shoes.
Here you have one of the best sellers in Paris this summer 2013..

Hi, I would be interested to find out if you still have these shoes in stock. Saw them in an earlier post and been infatuated even since.
Thanks.

Last edited:

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fully agree with that! Navy is a fatal attraction.

There is nothing to dislike about navy shoes...other than the drain from my bank account.
Hey.. I've got a Navy Shell Full Strap Uetam loafer on the way. So, I shall be part of the club soon. I can't see wearing a navy shoe like the delightful one in the picture outside of the house unless it was extremely casual. They're aesthetically pleasing for me, just like G&G's Racing Green. But it'd be a high cost-per-wear since I would never wear them.

The loafers, however, will get worn all the time. Mmmmm.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey.. I've got a Navy Shell Full Strap Uetam loafer on the way. So, I shall be part of the club soon. I can't see wearing a navy shoe like the delightful one in the picture outside of the house unless it was extremely casual. They're aesthetically pleasing for me, just like G&G's Racing Green. But it'd be a high cost-per-wear since I would never wear them.

The loafers, however, will get worn all the time. Mmmmm.

I have a pair of Bontonis in that purpleish color and they are easy to wear with navy and grey when you pair it back to purples and or blues up too.

The pair above looks nice but a little costumey

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Bontonis in that purpleish color and they are easy to wear with navy and grey when you pair it back to purples and or blues up too.

The pair above looks nice but a little costumey
I guess this comes down to me being a little closed-minded in the shoe department. You're pretty adventurous. The navy loafers will be the extent of my craziness in shoes.

Which I can't wait for.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics