• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Carlos Santos, Maftei, NPS, John Lakes by Shoes Fever : Official Affiliate Thread

Shoe Library

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I just emailed about a few of your offerings. Very intriguing selection.
Hello.
Thank you for your kind welcoming and your interest in our shoes.
I've just emailed you back on your inquiry.
If you have any other inquries, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

vinveritas

Reaction score
Hi Shoes Fever! I am interested in the CS French U-tip in black grain.
My typical size from CS purchased from Skoaktiebolaget is UK 8.5, am I correct to say that my CS size for the French U-tip is size 9, as per your website?
How would you characterize the width of the 2526 last? Is it a wide last, like an E, or narrower, like a D?
Thanks.

Shoe Library

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Shoes Fever! I am interested in the CS French U-tip in black grain.
My typical size from CS purchased from Skoaktiebolaget is UK 8.5, am I correct to say that my CS size for the French U-tip is size 9, as per your website?
How would you characterize the width of the 2526 last? Is it a wide last, like an E, or narrower, like a D?
Thanks.

Hello.
Yes, the French U-tip comes in a half size smaller than average UK sizes. If you are a UK 8.5 on other CS shoes, we recommend you to wear a UK 9 for the French U-tip. We have been selling the French U-tips for about 3 years and we have always been recommeding our customers to size up a half size.
The width of the 2526 last is not narrow at all. I would say that it is like a F(average) in English fitting.
If you have any other inquiries regarding the French U-tip, please do not hesitate to contact me again.
Thank you.

KtSty

Reaction score
Hi Shoesfever,

I'm interested in visiting your store in Gwacheon - can I ask what time you are open and whether you are open around New Year (31 Dec to 3 Jan)? Thank you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads