• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Campanile shoes

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
They have a few blake stitched models that aren't bad - otherwise they go a little overboard.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I wonder if they made the RLPL "made in Italy" line a year or two ago? The lasts look similar.

Marnun

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Parker
I wonder if they made the RLPL "made in Italy" line a year or two ago? The lasts look similar.

Could you please tell me what RLPL means? thank you

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this the real brand behind Canali shoes?
eh.gif
They look worse than real Canalis

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice solid Italian shoes. Above Martegani in style and quality. I would put them on the same shelf as Lidfort or Franschetteti.
Campanile marks their shoes in UK standard and their sizing for anything under UK8 is out of whack:size down full size or more.

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pezzaturra
Nice solid Italian shoes. Above Martegani in style and quality. I would put them on the same shelf as Lidfort or Franschetteti.
Campanile marks their shoes in UK standard and their sizing for anything under UK8 is out of whack:size down full size or more.

Where can I find their current catalogue online?

The above link is only 2009

Thanks

lexmann

Reaction score
Beautiful and solid shoes. Nice finishing too. They retail for around 280 Euro. Of course they have some higher end models which sell for more. I was in Rome in mid March and visited their flagship store. It was so disappointing because almost all the models I like were running out of size 9, a very popular size which they should have stocked more. As a result I walked out of the shop emty handed. Frustrated...

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They sell them on the Forzieri site...wonder if they make Nucky's shoes as well...on the same site.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bossiniusa1