• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Archibald London: true craftsmanship, no middlemen, Official Vendor Thread

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well...
My delivery date of 1-15-24 didn't change this time on said date on the site, so I took that as a good sign.
But now it's 8 days past that, and I have no tracking info.

Order 10164

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well...
My delivery date of 1-15-24 didn't change this time on said date on the site, so I took that as a good sign.

Order 10164
Same. I'm approaching one year on my order. Reached out to CS twice but no response. Not great.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well...

Order 10164

Same. I'm approaching one year on my order. Reached out to CS twice but no response. Not great.

But at least you cut out the middlemen.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received an email with this:

"You have now received your The SF-01 v3 Sneakers in Calfskin. We hope you like it and that it lives up to your expectations."

Only issue is that I have not received them, and have no tracking info that they've been sent.

ArchibaldNat

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First of all I want to apologize for being radio silent these past few months as I was extremely ill and away on a medical leave of absence. I’m happy to announce I’m better now and am easing back into things. Consequently I'm here for any questions or concerns you might have! Please feel free to DM me should you have anything you would like to discuss in keeping with our current communication policy.

I’m also excited to announce we are planning a sample sale in the US. Below is a link with the inventory we are including; you can just copy and paste it into your browser.

Should you see any items that catch your eye, please reserve them by either DMing me or by putting your name in the corresponding row below for this chat. Please do not delete anyone's name when you enter yours; I will DM you for your shipping address and send a PayPal invoice for anyone who reaches out or replies below.

To note, this list is also shared with some of our other close customers so please reserve your items ASAP. Dispatch is a little slow but we will get it shipped out in a little over a week. Thank you everyone!

Last edited:

Shoemog

Reaction score
Good to see you back NAT and hope your good health remains.

Just looks like A/b is focusing on where it can make headway in terms of shoes - i.e. sneakers. I don't think there will be an offer for shoes....I have been one of those affected by the switch-a-roo-gate ...not really seen anything that takes my fancy. Just be grateful if you could respond to my email / DM about making good past promises.

Evan1128

Reaction score
1000004778.jpg
I finally received some shoes 5 months after placing my order. The only issue being this isn't what I ordered. The shoes are supposed to have a white sole.
After reaching out to support about this they said:
"
Have looked at the internal notes, the team located a pair with the same specs in our separate stock and decided to send you that first (at least we thought we had). The pair you have ordered is in fact still in production so the correct one is one the way.

Given that we have delivered you the pair already, we would like to suggest some options here.

1. For you to return the pair and we can send you the correct pair.
  2. To keep the Gum Sole pair for a discount of 15 USD. Add an additional 10 USD to your Archibald account as site credit.
  3. To keep the Gum Sole pair for a discount of 15 USD, and possibly for you to purchase the other pair too for a 15USD discount too. Add an additional 10 USD to your Archibald account as site credit.

Once again apologies for the inconvenience caused, however please do let me know what you think."

After replying that I would like to return the incorrect item they sent and get what I actually ordered, I haven't heard anything back since. This was 3 weeks ago... Archibald makes great shoes for a good price, but I'm sick of the runaround.
At this point I'm convinced it's better to pay a little more to get Crown Northamptons, as to not deal with this level of unprofessionalism.

Shoemog

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First of all I want to apologize for being radio silent these past few months as I was extremely ill and away on a medical leave of absence. I’m happy to announce I’m better now and am easing back into things. Consequently I'm here for any questions or concerns you might have! Please feel free to DM me should you have anything you would like to discuss in keeping with our current communication policy.

I’m also excited to announce we are planning a sample sale in the US. Below is a link with the inventory we are including; you can just copy and paste it into your browser.

Should you see any items that catch your eye, please reserve them by either DMing me or by putting your name in the corresponding row below for this chat. Please do not delete anyone's name when you enter yours; I will DM you for your shipping address and send a PayPal invoice for anyone who reaches out or replies below.

To note, this list is also shared with some of our other close customers so please reserve your items ASAP. Dispatch is a little slow but we will get it shipped out in a little over a week. Thank you everyone

Hi NAT

Would be wonderful if you could reply to my DM and email.

Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads