• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

◕ ‿ ◕ June No Purchase Club - Temporary Management; New Rules

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Alan, you've got about 48 hours to pay off that purchase if you want to qualify.

Jacket and TM79, I've added you to the roster.

Dewi

Reaction score
I'm in.

I have a few minor adjustments that I want to make to some current wardrobe items, and hopefully this will give me the impetus to do them myself.

g-banger

Reaction score
Good luck Everyone - im gonna stop looking at the B&S and reframe from going to ebay. i hope this thread provides everyone with a source of encouragement and support.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah sorry for joining late. This one will be easy for me since I overindulged in May and have things coming in this month so I'll be able to play with new toys.

1x sports coat , 6x socks, 3x pants, 5x shirts 2x pocket squares and 2x ties.

If I'm obligated on a pre order I started in may to pay, does that count?

Last edited:

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did I sign up in time? Doing it either way.

Refraining from a Kent Wang blue (not navy) blazer which sucks since it'll be two months before I get it.

Refrained from some pants from a member that doesn't want them, NWT.

I did however receive pants from epaulet and sent them back as an exchange.. is that breaking the rules? Looks like its a grey area.

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Refrained from buying anything on sale at Mr. Porter and refrained from a B&S impulse buy.

I didn't go crazy last month but I've created a budget where I can save up about $1000 per month if I don't buy stupid stuff so my plan is to be good all summer and then crush the end of summer sale.

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm in too - hope I made the cut. Didn't even buy anything in the grace period!

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Hectic few days. Alright, here is the final roster. There are some late additions, but since I was late in posting the roster, they get full status

Members in Full Standing
msulinski
toscano_adottato
Claghorn
md2010
drift3r
ChetBakerSings
archibaldleach
wing8tes_qw
jrd
mcass
Ian Erickson
g-banger
PASstudy
jbarwick
Jacket
TM79
Dewi
Ianiceman
mrjester
Betelgeuse
btatedash

Members on Probation

Use of the $100 dollar emergency fund is allowed with the approval of myself, ManOfLint, or ChetBakerSings. Posting pictures helps your cause (I think everyone who posted pictures last month was granted use of their emergency fund; the best was when one of our member's pants kept falling off).

If you'd like, post pictures of stuff that you think you want and the rest of the club weighs in on whether it's a worthwhile purchase. At the end of the month, if you still want it, go for it. I think I posted maybe 400 dollars worth of temptations last month. I ended up treating myself to a tie on B&S (50 bucks for a KW) and commissioned two oxford cloth shirts), the total of everything coming in south of 200 dollars. I narrowly avoided getting a club collar thanks to NPC.

Last edited:

jacket

Reaction score
Sorely tempted already... Oh god I had given up on finding this piece but a new one just popped up on B&S... Wikipedia may have a 400 donation coming its way soon.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
What makes this so irreplaceable?

drift3r

Reaction score
Ah crap, Aquascutum raincoat. I've been eyeing one of these for years and now I might be able to snag one for less than $200...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics