Jerome in the house! hehe
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3030
Styleforum Top Pickspost #45437 of 787232/15/13 at 12:28amQuote:
Nice to see some cravat action. I really love the cap - where's it from?
P.S. Take your watch off too before you get into the washing up.post #45438 of 787232/15/13 at 1:20ampost #45439 of 787232/15/13 at 1:59amQuote:Originally Posted by TTO
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
( thanks for all the positive comments last time folks especially about the shirt, I feared maybe I had gone a little too far with that one. )
Great trousers, TTOpost #45440 of 787232/15/13 at 2:12ampost #45441 of 787232/15/13 at 2:31am
This is great and you ooze subtle confidence.
Is it really this warm in your neck of the woods? I live in Malmö - across the water from Copenhagen and we still have snow...post #45442 of 787232/15/13 at 3:53amA warm spell here in NYC, hence the more spring-like color scheme.
Suit - BB
Shirt - Harvie & Hudson
Tie - PRL
Cufflinks - Turnbull & Asser
PS - Alain Figaret
Shoes - Bexley, Paris
Topcoat - Tyrwhitt
Hat - Selentino
Scarf - Ede & Ravenscroft
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #45443 of 787232/15/13 at 3:54amGraduation ceremony for my elementary school today.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Suit: Oxxford (mason model) charcoal sharkskin 3-piece
Shirt: Korean bespoke
Shoes: Alden black captoespost #45444 of 787232/15/13 at 4:10ampost #45445 of 787232/15/13 at 4:13amWill's A Suitable Wardrobe also sells British made versions in both tweed and linens.
-TTOpost #45446 of 787232/15/13 at 4:16amQuote:Thank you, yes, it was very warm ( for the season ) yesterday and today so far, especially as I had to cycle through both a hail storm on the way to work and a blizzard on the way back last Sunday.
-TTOpost #45447 of 787232/15/13 at 4:29ampost #45448 of 787232/15/13 at 4:43ampost #45449 of 787232/15/13 at 4:45am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Viberg 145 oxford, color 8 chromexcel with vibram sole - tag 9.5 17 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 38 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › BNWT, Bottega Veneta Butterfly Jeans, size 34 2 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 10 minutes ago
- › FS: Temple of Jawnz ToJ varsity approx size 50 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)