Oh I see how it is. He rolls his sleeves up and you give him a friendly reminder born of genuine fondness; I roll my sleeves up and you viciously accuse me of delivering a newborn lamb.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3030post #45436 of 787172/15/13 at 1:20ampost #45437 of 787172/15/13 at 1:59amQuote:Originally Posted by TTO
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
( thanks for all the positive comments last time folks especially about the shirt, I feared maybe I had gone a little too far with that one. )
Great trousers, TTOpost #45438 of 787172/15/13 at 2:12ampost #45439 of 787172/15/13 at 2:31am
This is great and you ooze subtle confidence.
Is it really this warm in your neck of the woods? I live in Malmö - across the water from Copenhagen and we still have snow...post #45440 of 787172/15/13 at 3:53amA warm spell here in NYC, hence the more spring-like color scheme.
Suit - BB
Shirt - Harvie & Hudson
Tie - PRL
Cufflinks - Turnbull & Asser
PS - Alain Figaret
Shoes - Bexley, Paris
Topcoat - Tyrwhitt
Hat - Selentino
Scarf - Ede & Ravenscroft
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #45441 of 787172/15/13 at 3:54amGraduation ceremony for my elementary school today.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Suit: Oxxford (mason model) charcoal sharkskin 3-piece
Shirt: Korean bespoke
Shoes: Alden black captoespost #45442 of 787172/15/13 at 4:10ampost #45443 of 787172/15/13 at 4:13amWill's A Suitable Wardrobe also sells British made versions in both tweed and linens.
-TTOpost #45444 of 787172/15/13 at 4:16amQuote:Thank you, yes, it was very warm ( for the season ) yesterday and today so far, especially as I had to cycle through both a hail storm on the way to work and a blizzard on the way back last Sunday.
-TTOpost #45445 of 787172/15/13 at 4:29ampost #45446 of 787172/15/13 at 4:43ampost #45447 of 787172/15/13 at 4:45ampost #45448 of 787172/15/13 at 4:58ampost #45449 of 787172/15/13 at 5:05am
I can give you a fiver for the tie too. I hope you combine shipping which is on you.
On a more serious note.
The top is fantastic as well as the shoes but I am not a fan of denim with the ensemble.
A pair of flannells would have been superb.
Apost #45450 of 787172/15/13 at 5:16am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 49 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › lefty's random dog thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Spring Cleaning - Ties, Shirts, Outerwear 10 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 10 minutes ago
- › Pant's too tapered? 12 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 14 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...