You should start making pocket squares.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2011
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30152 of 787236/2/12 at 7:14pmpost #30153 of 787236/2/12 at 7:24pmpost #30154 of 787236/2/12 at 7:30pmpost #30155 of 787236/2/12 at 7:51pmpost #30156 of 787236/2/12 at 7:57pmpost #30157 of 787236/2/12 at 8:00pmQuote:
I feel like I deserve a new nick name, I've got the soulread onpost #30158 of 787236/2/12 at 8:00pmpost #30159 of 787236/2/12 at 8:28pmpost #30160 of 787236/2/12 at 8:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Ed, I appreciate the commentary, but perhaps the edmorel school of photography (in two different light sources) failed to properly display the fact that this is a suit, not a SC/pant combo. Had it been though, your points would have totally been valid.
You are right about the shoes in this context though, shoulda been black.
Thank you for taking the time to make a detailed critique though.
Usually I follow/agree with comments after I read them here, but I don't see why the shoes should be black with Spoo's gray suit? I thought they looked great with it. I thought that I often have seen a variety of shades of gray suits on here with brown shoes, and I've seen a couple posters say they don't even own any black shoes. What's different in this look?post #30161 of 787236/2/12 at 8:48pmpost #30162 of 787236/2/12 at 8:58pmpost #30163 of 787236/2/12 at 11:09pmpost #30164 of 787236/3/12 at 12:06amQuote:Originally Posted by bnovc
Usually I follow/agree with comments after I read them here, but I don't see why the shoes should be black with Spoo's gray suit? I thought they looked great with it. I thought that I often have seen a variety of shades of gray suits on here with brown shoes, and I've seen a couple posters say they don't even own any black shoes. What's different in this look?
There is something about black shoes that scare the ever living sh*+ out of me. I don't know if it is taking formality over the edge but I feel like I'm walking into a funeral.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 13 minutes ago
- › Burberry travel tailoring (vs dunhill stock) 14 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)