- Factory Finds allows you to purchase one-off MTO Walt or Rudy trousers, or Walt shorts, at slightly discounted prices from limited-run/deadstock fabrics. Shirting and sportcoat Factory Finds have also happened before.
- Factory Finds are announced in this thread and on the newsletter.
- Mike/Matt put up swatch photos and descriptions of fabrics as regular products on the website (see the "Special Order" section, although none are up right now).
- You select your options -- size and trouser fit. You pay in full.
- You wait 6-8 weeks. Your trousers/shirt/SC comes in and they are shipped out to you.
- You wear your crazy Cranberry Windowpane Walts whenever you can.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1313post #19681 of 437023/31/13 at 9:42am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19682 of 437023/31/13 at 10:06am
I have been eyeballing a pair of the Juniper Italian Linen walt trousers for a while now and finally pulled the trigger on them. They came in the mail yesterday!
Without a doubt the most phenomenal pair of trousers I've purchased to date.
I was also so enamored by Epaulet's stock pic that I picked up a pair of Alden color 8 LHS.
Elderberry is next!
Also, re: Epaulet shirt MTO program, I am familiar with all the options except for "buttondown" vs. "popover". Does anyone have a picture of the popover version of an Epaulet shirt?
Thanks.post #19683 of 437023/31/13 at 11:35amQuote:
LOL, I guess, but you know what, thats kind of what I love about EP. I don't have nearly the funds to get EVERYTHING I want, and knowing that I miss a thing or two makes me really appreciate the stuff I am able to kop...its good stuff. In a way its good to not be able to get everything you want, so that when you do get it, it means that much more.
Though, the special order jackets at $500 was effin awesome. Kudos to those who got it...post #19684 of 437023/31/13 at 11:38amQuote:
Also, Mike, the sizing shown for the shirt seem to be messed up. for Collar, Length, and Shoulderpost #19685 of 437023/31/13 at 12:15pmHey Mike, I've ben trying to get in touch with you for over a week. Are you getting any PM's? I sent two to you and one to Matt. I also tried emailing the store. No response from any of those avenues. I had a question about some pants. I know you guys are busy. I just wanted to make you aware that your PM box may be full. Thanks!post #19686 of 437023/31/13 at 12:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pastor
Hey Mike, I've ben trying to get in touch with you for over a week. Are you getting any PM's? I sent two to you and one to Matt. I also tried emailing the store. No response from any of those avenues. I had a question about some pants. I know you guys are busy. I just wanted to make you aware that your PM box may be full. Thanks!
As I keep in mind for any good retailer, call if possible! No doubt anyone would not love to help over the phone. Ep is good people.post #19687 of 437023/31/13 at 3:13pmQuote:
I think any shade of brown and any shade of gray would work. I nearly got this jacket until Mike talked me into the Gunclub Napoli. I don't regret my choice, as I have very few warm weather jackets, but will still be insanely jealous once I see pics of the cranberry windowpane.post #19688 of 437023/31/13 at 5:29pmpost #19689 of 437023/31/13 at 5:36pmpost #19690 of 437024/1/13 at 7:58am
For anyone who's interested, I have a pair of duck canvas chinos in size 31 for sale (desert color). They've been worn 2 or 3 times but
have a slight issue with the stitching that a tailor can fix easily.
See classified for more info.
Edited by amathew - 4/1/13 at 8:16ampost #19691 of 437024/1/13 at 10:52amQuote:
Amen. BTW, will the restocks of the Napoli in Navy be done with side vents? I think I recall Mike saying that the Napoli was going over entirely to side vents for the future.Quote:
Post a picture if you can. I thought about that one but couldn't quite visualize it.Quote:Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
I think any shade of brown and any shade of gray would work. I nearly got this jacket until Mike talked me into the Gunclub Napoli. I don't regret my choice, as I have very few warm weather jackets, but will still be insanely jealous once I see pics of the cranberry windowpane.
I went with the guncheck as well. Very much looking forward to it.post #19692 of 437024/1/13 at 1:00pmpost #19693 of 437024/1/13 at 1:39pmpost #19694 of 437024/1/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
Miles, Rudy fit. I lift heavy and have heavy thighs. They fit better than anything I've found.post #19695 of 437024/1/13 at 5:42pmQuote:
thirded, rudy fits are the best fitting dress pants I have found...now i just do the typical guy thing of stockpiling when I find something I like. Que 7 pairs of trousers on order haha.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Viberg Boots 21 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 56 seconds ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 1 minute ago
- › Nikita Virronen minimalist bag 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › RL Boat Shoes NIB - only size 9.5 left! 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds seconds defected, can it turn out bad? 4 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan