- Factory Finds allows you to purchase one-off MTO Walt or Rudy trousers, or Walt shorts, at slightly discounted prices from limited-run/deadstock fabrics. Shirting and sportcoat Factory Finds have also happened before.
- Factory Finds are announced in this thread and on the newsletter.
- Mike/Matt put up swatch photos and descriptions of fabrics as regular products on the website (see the "Special Order" section, although none are up right now).
- You select your options -- size and trouser fit. You pay in full.
- You wait 6-8 weeks. Your trousers/shirt/SC comes in and they are shipped out to you.
- You wear your crazy Cranberry Windowpane Walts whenever you can.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 6:42 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1313post #19681 of 281433/31/13 at 9:42am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #19682 of 281433/31/13 at 10:06am
I have been eyeballing a pair of the Juniper Italian Linen walt trousers for a while now and finally pulled the trigger on them. They came in the mail yesterday!
Without a doubt the most phenomenal pair of trousers I've purchased to date.
I was also so enamored by Epaulet's stock pic that I picked up a pair of Alden color 8 LHS.
Elderberry is next!
Also, re: Epaulet shirt MTO program, I am familiar with all the options except for "buttondown" vs. "popover". Does anyone have a picture of the popover version of an Epaulet shirt?
Thanks.post #19683 of 281433/31/13 at 11:35amQuote:
LOL, I guess, but you know what, thats kind of what I love about EP. I don't have nearly the funds to get EVERYTHING I want, and knowing that I miss a thing or two makes me really appreciate the stuff I am able to kop...its good stuff. In a way its good to not be able to get everything you want, so that when you do get it, it means that much more.
Though, the special order jackets at $500 was effin awesome. Kudos to those who got it...post #19684 of 281433/31/13 at 11:38amQuote:
Also, Mike, the sizing shown for the shirt seem to be messed up. for Collar, Length, and Shoulderpost #19685 of 281433/31/13 at 12:15pmHey Mike, I've ben trying to get in touch with you for over a week. Are you getting any PM's? I sent two to you and one to Matt. I also tried emailing the store. No response from any of those avenues. I had a question about some pants. I know you guys are busy. I just wanted to make you aware that your PM box may be full. Thanks!post #19686 of 281433/31/13 at 12:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pastor
Hey Mike, I've ben trying to get in touch with you for over a week. Are you getting any PM's? I sent two to you and one to Matt. I also tried emailing the store. No response from any of those avenues. I had a question about some pants. I know you guys are busy. I just wanted to make you aware that your PM box may be full. Thanks!
As I keep in mind for any good retailer, call if possible! No doubt anyone would not love to help over the phone. Ep is good people.post #19687 of 281433/31/13 at 3:13pmQuote:
I think any shade of brown and any shade of gray would work. I nearly got this jacket until Mike talked me into the Gunclub Napoli. I don't regret my choice, as I have very few warm weather jackets, but will still be insanely jealous once I see pics of the cranberry windowpane.post #19688 of 281433/31/13 at 5:29pmpost #19689 of 281433/31/13 at 5:36pmpost #19690 of 281434/1/13 at 7:58am
For anyone who's interested, I have a pair of duck canvas chinos in size 31 for sale (desert color). They've been worn 2 or 3 times but
have a slight issue with the stitching that a tailor can fix easily.
See classified for more info.
Edited by amathew - 4/1/13 at 8:16ampost #19691 of 281434/1/13 at 10:52amQuote:
Amen. BTW, will the restocks of the Napoli in Navy be done with side vents? I think I recall Mike saying that the Napoli was going over entirely to side vents for the future.Quote:
Post a picture if you can. I thought about that one but couldn't quite visualize it.Quote:Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
I think any shade of brown and any shade of gray would work. I nearly got this jacket until Mike talked me into the Gunclub Napoli. I don't regret my choice, as I have very few warm weather jackets, but will still be insanely jealous once I see pics of the cranberry windowpane.
I went with the guncheck as well. Very much looking forward to it.post #19692 of 281434/1/13 at 1:00pmpost #19693 of 281434/1/13 at 1:39pmpost #19694 of 281434/1/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
Miles, Rudy fit. I lift heavy and have heavy thighs. They fit better than anything I've found.post #19695 of 281434/1/13 at 5:42pmQuote:
thirded, rudy fits are the best fitting dress pants I have found...now i just do the typical guy thing of stockpiling when I find something I like. Que 7 pairs of trousers on order haha.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 20140314: ITALIAN CBD - CLASSICO CON SPREZZATURA 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › I know lots of people are interested in wolverine and redwing in... 5 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw